Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:
Elendilli wrote:SOmething seems familiar in this video. I can't quite put my finger on it...

Ah yes paladin has two teleports with separate teleport cooldowns with colo and DA. Yes this is exactly what I was referring to. Totally has nothing to with two bears walking on two feet instead of four tearing shit up.

big brain strats

Well a morph gives you 200 IAS (with this barb reachs 4 FPA ias breakpoint), 2500 flat life, %strength and %vit so why not. Bearbarb also is much more OP than beardruid.

But I did actually hope for something that is not bear cotw abuse. Its like making many Hellreach videos tho.

Bearbarb is not that easily to build took me About 5k tg to build the gear for it , if you play a barb with SSU’s I guarantee it will be shit even with bear cotw, this is how barb should look with this much investment or atleast close to bearbarb
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
They see barb and bear thats all. NVM that u have tons of UMOS and some perfect SSU-s + all trophies probably. And also you are in party with another char that is super geared.