1.4 Malice Necro - The Seer - streaming

Share your videos and screenshots
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
Put 10 point in resurgence and VK will tank just fine in kabraxis and baal. But caster quite harder to finish baal
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i'll try that and see how it works .

i might keep death ward as 1-pointer and go for 20 points resurgence instead . i guess i could trade my avoid for 50% minion avoid

thanks for the tip ! i will sure take this advice into consideration , as it might be the solution to my issue
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
live stream is on for some 120 ubers

still using that early game gear :hammer:
Waffle1209
Sasquatch
62 | 2
ChuckNoRis wrote:i'll try that and see how it works .

i might keep death ward as 1-pointer and go for 20 points resurgence instead . i guess i could trade my avoid for 50% minion avoid

thanks for the tip ! i will sure take this advice into consideration , as it might be the solution to my issue

I noticed my survivability go up significantly when I made the switch to resurgence.

Curious if you are still using the TU Dirk (can't watch the videos atm). I also found that the TU bone wand was much better once you got VK due to better base cast rate and fcr breakpoints. I just threw a few ambers into it for now, still have plenty of meat shields.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
added mid game gearing section .

more ubers to be streamed tomorrow
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i've tried Ureh this afternoon for about 20 times , but sadly it's a no-go under this setup when you're made of paper at this point , even with maxed death ward for extra avoid . i've made it up to Juris Khan , keeping edyrems around + spaming heal pots , blinking over crowds , but in the moment you stop running and try fighting you're dead meat . you can only tank 2 or 3 hits

later on it may be easier after getting the Rhatma's Supremacy and a higher hp pool/more avoid/more defence . that , or respec to melee (and i don't want that)

the streamed vids in the first post will soon fade away (they are only up for 2 weeks each) , but i have cut the important parts and put them togather in a single vid which i will post later this weekend . i just got to decide if i want to add some music on the background or just post it as it is ...

i'm also thinking about replacing OoA with another oskill as main attack for the next ubers. i'm looking at you , magic missiles
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
as the initial links in the first post from the live streaming are no longer available , due to the fact that the videos have faded away after 2 weeks since they were recorded on Twitch , i have posted a Youtube video (timestamps included) for the current progress. The video was posted at 4x speed in order to have a smaller size while uploading . you may increase/decrease that speed as you please from the youtube settings

for now , the build will be put on hold (most probably until the next patch comes out) when i might continue with the rest of the ubers . i have a few other builds on my list to take for a spin until then .