Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Using 2h is a lot better for that fight. All I last season was to cast the curse that lowers phy resistances and just spam carnage as much as possible. You can do it 3 times faster than this, just because of the bigger damage output. No reason to use 1h melee necro here imo.
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
well yeah, but i was too lazy to get good dmg scythe and respec to full strength so i sticked to the dagger :D
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ILoseControl wrote:Using 2h is a lot better for that fight. All I last season was to cast the curse that lowers phy resistances and just spam carnage as much as possible. You can do it 3 times faster than this, just because of the bigger damage output. No reason to use 1h melee necro here imo.

partly true most people dont understand how to build a 1 hand correctly i was at 26k carnage as 1 hand last season
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
supersage10 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:Using 2h is a lot better for that fight. All I last season was to cast the curse that lowers phy resistances and just spam carnage as much as possible. You can do it 3 times faster than this, just because of the bigger damage output. No reason to use 1h melee necro here imo.

partly true most people dont understand how to build a 1 hand correctly i was at 26k carnage as 1 hand last season

most people cant afford 69 UMOs*

fixed for you