1.4 Spearzon on Ubers

Share your videos and screenshots
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi there fellow players! This is my first showcase. I decided to feature my old most fave char as a debut.
Spearzon was one of the best/popular char but been some years that she was out of spotlight. I'm going to feature most ubers until the last we can reach. And hopefully she got some love on upcoming patches on MXL - Sigma.
:!: Note: Most update or newest content are on lower part, will include date on title for the timeline purposes.

Spearzon - The Lioness[untwinked journey] *Posted date April 3, 2020 Image

Started 2-days ago playing at her from basic gears that we could get. Now covering lvl100+ areas. I also added info/gearings just just to make abit detailed and newbie friendly.
So here's the first part of battles 105-110 ubers.

UBER: Butcher->Infernal Machine->Sunless Sea-> Death Projector->Creature of Flame

Gears/Stats - Early game
► Show Spoiler

110-115 Mid game
► Show Spoiler

UBER: Torajan Jungles->Jitan->Tal Rasha->CowKing->BullPrince->RathmaSquare->King Koth

Kurast 3k BA - Farming is possible + Bonus segment! *Posted date April 3, 2020
► Show Spoiler

Ubers 115 Blackroad and Chamber of Blood Special *Posted date April 4, 2020
► Show Spoiler

Ubers 115 Part 2 *Posted date April 4, 2020

Tran Athulua->Khalimgrad->Cathedral of Vanity

120-125 Mid game
Sprearzon VS Godess Athulua *Posted date April 4, 2020

Spearzon at Duncraig Run+Boss Fight *Posted date April 4, 2020

Remaining Areas at 120:
Ureh: Someday mayybe
Triune: Probly do next
Kabraxis: Can't Imagine how to handle this atm
Judgment Day: Might do a re-attempt soon
Quov Tsin: Huhu u so QT (dis is suicide atm)
Teganze: Mage Denial pls.

4/6/2020 - Update: made an attempt once on Ureh barely reach the boss but seems doable then on k3k and a Dernebelring + auriels orb dropped :shock: was best drop so far.
info/gearplans :
► Show Spoiler

Feedback Comments and Suggestions are welcome!
That's all for now will add more soon. Cheers and Thank you. :cheers:
Edited by sincrowly 4 years.
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
► Show Spoiler
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
► Show Spoiler
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Curare is not good for spearzon at the begin or mid stage imo. Hyena strike orb and paragon make spearzon much much more tanky. And it is huge difference between with and without great hunt orb. The buff duration is the key. You can test it.
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nodoubt0322 wrote:Curare is not good for spearzon at the begin or mid stage imo. Hyena strike orb and paragon make spearzon much much more tanky. And it is huge difference between with and without great hunt orb. The buff duration is the key. You can test it.

I agree with early paragon build. And could be good on most bosses cause of pure tankiness. However could really affect the kill speed there specially farming and right now im using takedown/pounce/greathunt as attack.
Hyena strike orb need to stand/stepwithin the orb and sometimes wont trigger its a bit tricky or buggy :roll: would really try to apply on uber sometime.
Also theres synergy on Lioness passive as 100max HP per Curare baselvl so not that bad to choose over paragon. Ty for suggestions.
neklp
Stone Warrior
34 | 6
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Nice sin
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
neklp wrote:Nice sin

Thanks bud, where youve been lately? You should be at home and chillin with your wolf dudu at dunc. :P
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sincrowly wrote:Hi there fellow players! This is my first showcase. I decided to feature my old most fave char as a debut.
Started 2-days ago playing at her from basic gears that we could get. Now covering lvl100+ areas. I also added info/gearings just just to make abit detailed and newbie friendly.

Spearzon - The Lioness
So here's the first part of battles 105-110 ubers, Spearzon was one of the best/popular char but been some years that she was out of spotlight. I'm going to feature most ubers until the last we can reach. And hopefully she got some love on upcoming patches on MXL - Sigma.

(Apologize for the quality will try to improve my vid quality and edit.)

Gears/Stats - Early game
► Show Spoiler

That's all for now will add more soon. Cheers and Thank you. :cheers:

You’re in for a rude awakening, bud lol.
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I dont know why spear ama gets so much hate.. i did duncraic/fautz just fine a few seasons ago
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Im_a_ninja wrote:I dont know why spear ama gets so much hate.. i did duncraic/fautz just fine a few seasons ago

So you farmed two easily farmable zones with a spearzon? He’s talking about progression, it would seem, and that department is severely lacking for Spearzons. Good luck with 125+ Ubers that aren’t farmzones. You get melted. No benefit from block or dodge. Only mitigation is armor. Subpar dmg. Absolutely brutal. Why spearzons don’t have a dodge mechanic is beyond me.