Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
so what is your proof that he's cheating?
destrodudu
Pit Knight
111 | 0
Nothing cheats, gears not good, not powerful wolf, dmg low, survivability low, whats your reasons to say thats cheating?
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
destrodudu wrote:Nothing cheats, gears not good, not powerful wolf, dmg low, survivability low, whats your reasons to say thats cheating?

Lol. "Not powerful"

urabus wrote:tell him to enable full screen then.

Who cares? In all honesty.
Maligno
Thunder Beetle
51 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
@ gekko
cookie for you Señor :)

@ destro
your comments on my werewolf always give me a laugh. On your last post, you mentioned a lot of equipment & Armors you used in different Ubers whereas i can do all of that with the few equipment i show on my vids. Khazra Plate is my main armor, comrade. Warriors robe is only for stunt purposes. I intended not to buff my wolf with such things to give him a weak impression, i dont have to write it down here. besides i still dont have all the charm. Peace!!!

@urabus
well, i think youre one of the guys who have all the Charm in his inventory but can do nothing but shit. there are still some of us in SP that plays this Game Legit. there is ton of items in game, be creative. and pls show us some of youre Gameplay ;)

@Naab
ill give you cookie next day :thumb:
destrodudu
Pit Knight
111 | 0
[quote="Maligno"]@ destro
your comments on my werewolf always give me a laugh. On your last post, you mentioned a lot of equipment & Armors you used in different Ubers whereas i can do all of that with the few equipment i show on my vids. Khazra Plate is my main armor, comrade. Warriors robe is only for stunt purposes. I intended not to buff my wolf with such things to give him a weak impression, i dont have to write it down here. besides i still dont have all the charm. Peace!!!/quote]

Idk what you mean in "always laugh on my comments" when i make only one comment before where i show best setups of gear. Alright, dude you doesnt make any hard ubers, all what you do is surely easy for wolf with this amount of charms. If you think your wolf is most powerful in that game, dude, srsly think that? I have all your gears and test it many times, i test ssu broad, xis runeword broad, perf carso, sets, etc. I know what am i saying about, i know was mp harder than sp (any ubers will be upped), i see how you be almost die in sewers and how easy you die in triune, just a weak character. It cuz i dont understant why people say you as a cheater, idiots, god.
suntorytime
Monkey King
269 | 6
A wolf that beat Brachyceran....insane.... :clap:
Maligno
Thunder Beetle
51 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
@chip
tnx!!!

@destro
you never notice that my defense on Triune & Unformed Land is 0.

anyway, a new patch is incoming. there is no need to argue anymore. no one knows what changes will be implemented to Werewolf,
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lol'd hard at mp being harder than sp, since most of the ubers become trivial in mp