Share your videos and screenshots
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

I made this one aswell, should be on the repository to download.
Zombiezach7
Prowler
16 | 3
So after putting the data in my main d2 folder I try to change the direct to true instead of false. After saving and starting the launcher it defaults back direct being false and no change of font.
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Zombiezach7 wrote:So after putting the data in my main d2 folder I try to change the direct to true instead of false. After saving and starting the launcher it defaults back direct being false and no change of font.

You have to modify the file with the launcher closed

Crash wrote:except comic sans is about 7000% more legible than the one you posted :roll:

To each their own.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
that font reminds me of Quake
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bumping with a brand new font very similar to the original game's font, that's very readable.
We did disambiguated the number 5 for clarity, one of my most liked font I've made.

Link here

Lil edit : Just to remind, of course, fonts are not only server compatible (no ban possible) but also team-Dev approved :flip:
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think this one looks so authentic, should be officially adopted for MXL going forward. Feels legit.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Wasp wrote:cut

Can the misalignment be easily fixed somehow? Cause now about 30% of bottom space is empty, and the top part goes over the frame.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wasp wrote:Bumping with a brand new font very similar to the original game's font, that's very readable.
We did disambiguated the number 5 for clarity, one of my most liked font I've made.

Link here

Lil edit : Just to remind, of course, fonts are not only server compatible (no ban possible) but also team-Dev approved :flip:

So I'd really like to try out this font but I'm having a bit of trouble getting the installation to work. When you say a cascading folder I assume you mean to first create a data folder in the MXL installation, (the same place where the MXLLauncher.exe is located. Then to create a folder in the data folder called Local, in that a folder called Font, and finally in that font folder I'm making ANOTHER folder called Latin? When I did all that, extracted the downloaded file provided to the Latin folder and then modified "direct line false" to "direct line true" with the launcher closed I found that it already said "direct line: true". Could that be causing an issue? When I open the game it still displays the default font. Any help is appreciated thanks very much.

E/ Nevermind I got it figured out. Was saving it in the wrong installation folder.
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Guess who's back, back again

Thanks to the input of Big Boi Lucas, I've added a new font, Carrois_sc :
It is quite bold and make thing easy on the eyes. I do intent on adding this font but with a smaller size to make every text more inline with each others.
Please note that this font is subjected so some changes and might not represent entirely the final product, and also my screen res makes things both blurry and choppy ( the chars look better in game)

Download link available here : Click me pls
Install guide : there
ImmortalPhoenix
Vampiress
37 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:So I'd really like to try out this font but I'm having a bit of trouble getting the installation to work. When you say a cascading folder I assume you mean to first create a data folder in the MXL installation, (the same place where the MXLLauncher.exe is located. Then to create a folder in the data folder called Local, in that a folder called Font, and finally in that font folder I'm making ANOTHER folder called Latin? When I did all that, extracted the downloaded file provided to the Latin folder and then modified "direct line false" to "direct line true" with the launcher closed I found that it already said "direct line: true". Could that be causing an issue? When I open the game it still displays the default font. Any help is appreciated thanks very much.

E/ Nevermind I got it figured out. Was saving it in the wrong installation folder.

What did you figure out to be the correct installation folder? I'm having the same problem you were. Thank you!