Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arionic wrote:Im suprised you aren't using Wyands belt. It adds 22 to Rising dawn.

That will push it past level 28, dropping its damage sharply.
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
NotCube wrote:
Arionic wrote:Im suprised you aren't using Wyands belt. It adds 22 to Rising dawn.

That will push it past level 28, dropping its damage sharply.

Exactly this skill is most effective only on lvl28.
vasadu
Dark Huntress
13 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
What guys above said :-)

I also stick with 24 on Rising dawn from Shield, items and charms. That Way I can max Pinnacle to get +4 skills and 250~ EF

With this setup I'm running at 1000 Energy Factor and 421 Phys/Magic spell damage
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
vasadu wrote:
coennek wrote:how do you balance your +all skills? i am running a similiar setup, but i am reaching lvl28 on rising dawn with less charms than you and from my perception going beyond lvl28 really hurts the damage quite a bit...
are you purposely skipping +all skills on the amulet?
but all in all still one of the most fun assa builds i have played in a while.

I managed to craft a low rolled skill level on the shield to be able to use More charms and even the skill..
Forgot the name but the one under Doom that adds EF and +skills

Crafting shield is pretty fast, just reroll it and look for one with level req at 110, that means it rolled Rising dawn on it

However, yes, I skip +skill on amulets, rings and dropped some charms. All I could do to make the skill level stay at 28.

Both going above and below 28 hurts

Hope it helps :oops:

yea im thinking about which charms to drop as well. my sin is 122 right now and i got a really nice shield with nice nrg boost and +4 assa skills. my next step is to balance whether i want another point in pinnacle to get another +all skills or rather keep my
Vizjerei's Necklace
Vizjerei's Necklace
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+(1 to 3) to All Skills
+(20 to 30)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
(10 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Mana +10%
+(25 to 50) Life after each Kill
thats a kind of decision i never had to make before which makes me apreciate this skill even more.
i also feel quite confident with weapon and body armor from psychic set.
also thinking about alternatives to the circlet, as +2 all skills is quite heavy...

Perfection
feels like it should be adjusted to new rising dawn mechanics

on a different note: when crafting the shield i found it really nice to just look at the lvl req. makes crafting much faster and less painful.
vasadu
Dark Huntress
13 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
coennek wrote:
vasadu wrote:
coennek wrote:how do you balance your +all skills? i am running a similiar setup, but i am reaching lvl28 on rising dawn with less charms than you and from my perception going beyond lvl28 really hurts the damage quite a bit...
are you purposely skipping +all skills on the amulet?
but all in all still one of the most fun assa builds i have played in a while.

I managed to craft a low rolled skill level on the shield to be able to use More charms and even the skill..
Forgot the name but the one under Doom that adds EF and +skills

Crafting shield is pretty fast, just reroll it and look for one with level req at 110, that means it rolled Rising dawn on it

However, yes, I skip +skill on amulets, rings and dropped some charms. All I could do to make the skill level stay at 28.

Both going above and below 28 hurts

Hope it helps :oops:

yea im thinking about which charms to drop as well. my sin is 122 right now and i got a really nice shield with nice nrg boost and +4 assa skills. my next step is to balance whether i want another point in pinnacle to get another +all skills or rather keep my
Vizjerei's Necklace
Vizjerei's Necklace
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+(1 to 3) to All Skills
+(20 to 30)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
(10 to 20)% to Energy
Maximum Mana +10%
+(25 to 50) Life after each Kill
thats a kind of decision i never had to make before which makes me apreciate this skill even more.
i also feel quite confident with weapon and body armor from psychic set.
also thinking about alternatives to the circlet, as +2 all skills is quite heavy...

Perfection
feels like it should be adjusted to new rising dawn mechanics

on a different note: when crafting the shield i found it really nice to just look at the lvl req. makes crafting much faster and less painful.

Yeah, Universal law weapon + armor is decent damage and good Life after each kill, was using that for awhile, but decided that honorific sacred claw with Eerie bless and Mo's did a better job :-)

If you MO Life after each kill on claw you shouldn't really need Viz amu or universal law armor so
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
guys why raising dawn lv keep 28?

above 28, keep downsizing dmg?
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
Rising Dawn: spell - casts a searing sun that burns enemies while passing overhead

No longer spawns on Druid and Necromancer staves
Now spawns on Assassin Shields and Amazon Helms
Damage increased by 700%, but now skill damage starts decreasing rapidly after level 28
You will need to balance the skill bonuses on your gear and charms to get optimal scaling
Mana cost greatly increased, required level is now 110

taken from patch notes.
i assume this is what you meant.
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
coennek wrote:Rising Dawn: spell - casts a searing sun that burns enemies while passing overhead

No longer spawns on Druid and Necromancer staves
Now spawns on Assassin Shields and Amazon Helms
Damage increased by 700%, but now skill damage starts decreasing rapidly after level 28
You will need to balance the skill bonuses on your gear and charms to get optimal scaling
Mana cost greatly increased, required level is now 110

taken from patch notes.
i assume this is what you meant.

nice i don checked patch note. ty :D
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
Wouldn't paladin be more optimal for this O-Skill?

Morph + Tainted blood sounds quite good imo
kiedeerk
Invader
8 | 0
Uubie wrote:Wouldn't paladin be more optimal for this O-Skill?

Morph + Tainted blood sounds quite good imo

I have made a rising dawn paladin. Its pretty good. very cheap gear. just need a crafted paladin mace with rising dawn. You just have to watch out and try to get as close to lvl 28 as possible. So getting a +20 to rising dawn is actually detrimental.

Gear is yaerius set, crafted paladin mace. rare rings, vizjeri's necklace, crafted boots, TU4 heraldic shield.

I went with unholy caster tree: max stormlord, and neutral tree with raptor, and max vessel of retribution/solstice and equinox, enough pts in blessed life, 1pt DA and superbeast, rest into tainted blood. Shamanka on switch.

Pretty crazy stats: 1.5k in str/dex/vita and 4.5k in energy with about 300 sigs eaten. EF factor bonus is 100% easy with tainted blood.

Rising dawn dmg is 40-48k, Vessel dmg 20-25k. I can clear all the farming areas easily. Currently lvl 134 with all the 125 charms.