Share your videos and screenshots
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ENG : Fast Judgement Day... I'm slowly starting progress 125 dungeon.

PL : Szybki Judgement Day... powoli zaczynam progress 125 dungeon.

blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ENG : Xazax killed !! In the meantime, he levels the next character. There will also be videos of her progress, but for now I won't reveal who it will be :) At the moment there will be further videos from the necro, soon possible change of items. Please rate movies and leave subscriptions :)

PL : Xazax zabity !! W między czasie leveluje następną postać. Też pojawią się filmiki jej progressu, ale póki co nie zdradzam kto to będzie :) Na chwilę obecną będą dalsze filmiki z necro, niedługo możliwa zmiana przedmiotów. Proszę o ocenianie filmików i zostawianie subskrybcji :)
blackzik
Abomination
155 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ENG : Astrogha killed :) I will try to throw the next dungeons as soon as possible, I just need to get some items. In the meantime I'm making a second character, soon the first films of the new character will appear.
If you want to be up to date and upload more videos, please like and subscribe to the channel.

PL : Astrogha zabita :) Następne dungeons będę starał się wrzucić jak najszybciej, potrzebuje tylko zdobyć pare przedmiotów. W między czasie robię drugą postać, niedługo pojawią się pierwsze filmy z nowej postaci.
Jeżeli chcecie być na bierząco i bym wrzucał więcej filmów, proszę o lajkowanie i subskrybowanie kanału.