Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:
Ekital wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:And please tell me more about the exact damage scaling of Trinity Beam, seriously. For me it seemed that those 3 components simply stacked.

Because they add up into a sum losing an element is like losing 33.33% of the scaling you would get from spell dmg/elemental dmg.

Loosing one of the three elements on one of the gear slots I would not call HUGE. Assuming you have 150% tri ele sd without shield: then using 30 SD over 30 light + 30fire would lead to total damage loss of roughly 3.6% (1-840/810)
If all 3 SD values would act as separate multipliers it would be a different story ....

Yes but your 1 element becomes weaker. Lose it on a shield and boots and it becomes a big difference in the damage of your X element.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uubie wrote:I don't believe the unveiling eye will outdamage the SSU setup

I'm currently using almost your setup

Royal circlet - wizardspike - robe of steel - rabbits foot - lunar eclipse / Dementia - celestial barrier - ring of regha (haven't found one better yet) - elemental band:

Laying on a damage at 24k - 30k with 170+ pierce.

Using Euphoria instead of rapture.

Also I haven't really used umo or mo on my su-ssu gear yet.

I'm sitting at 175-180 all pierce with 34k top end damage with the unveiling eye setup. It's surprisingly good and has a lot of flexibility for a fraction of a full SSU setup price.

Ekital wrote:Also this spec is better on a neutraldin. Get both better frames and that free pierce. You lose ~70-80% spell damage for way more regen, life, frames etc. Still can get 25k dmg easily and can reach 200 pierce with good gear so Sammy is possible as well.

Hmmm, this is an interesting idea going neutral din. I might fiddle around and see if I can test it.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Why are ppl using royal circlet on a caster? I dont understand, it has nothing a caster would want, aside from the skills and some energy.

Ekital wrote:Also this spec is better on a neutraldin. Get both better frames and that free pierce. You lose ~70-80% spell damage for way more regen, life, frames etc. Still can get 25k dmg easily and can reach 200 pierce with good gear so Sammy is possible as well.

I am not sure if you are high or something. Superbeast can reach 1 frame faster cast animation compared to paladin, you get a ton of free ef from tainted blood, and the free spell dmg is huge. You can just go for euphoria for easy pierce on the neutral tree, if you want, i can agree with that, but going unholy is definetly way superior.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:Why are ppl using royal circlet on a caster? I dont understand, it has nothing a caster would want, aside from the skills and some energy.

I am not sure if you are high or something. Superbeast can reach 1 frame faster cast animation compared to paladin, you get a ton of free ef from tainted blood, and the free spell dmg is huge. You can just go for euphoria for easy pierce on the neutral tree, if you want, i can agree with that, but going unholy is definetly way superior.

Except fcr is basically pointless for trinity beam.

All those frames yet where are you going to get those caps from if you're going for that euphoria?

Sacred armor + Rapture as neutraldin will also get you ~250% frw and cap out all your frames. You have 3k-8k more life depending on gear and way more life regen which is important if you ever want to rift with it.

Whats the point of going full damage when you lose clear speed, survivability and everything else in doing so.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Ekital:

I am somewhat curious to try a neutraldin spec, but with my current items I'm already at 175+ all pierce and using Sacred Armor for the extra regen/speed without the need of Euphoria. My frames are in a good place. It doesn't feel like I'd gain much going neutral here other than a longer duration sacred armor.

I'd lose a ton of EF, spell damage and regen as well as free stats from stormlord.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
for what it's worth, im capped on all speeds on unholy spec and have 180 all pierce without euphoria so.... a lot of you are all hyped on this hidden craft circlet train, but it's not that necessary. might provide a teeny bit more damage, sure, but other items can do it.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:for what it's worth, im capped on all speeds on unholy spec and have 180 all pierce without euphoria so.... a lot of you are all hyped on this hidden craft circlet train, but it's not that necessary. might provide a teeny bit more damage, sure, but other items can do it.

To me, the point of the circlet is saving TG not having to buy other SSUs to get good damage.

The extra damage is nice too :D
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yea but a circlet that costs 300+ and everyone hunting for it now :D

just different specs. I'm set up for labs atm and not regular dps farming, so its clear that i would use slightly different items anyways. case in point that you can achieve the damage and pierce without needing euphoria on unholy spec
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CMBurns wrote:@Ekital:

I am somewhat curious to try a neutraldin spec, but with my current items I'm already at 175+ all pierce and using Sacred Armor for the extra regen/speed without the need of Euphoria. My frames are in a good place. It doesn't feel like I'd gain much going neutral here other than a longer duration sacred armor.

I'd lose a ton of EF, spell damage and regen as well as free stats from stormlord.

You get a lot more stats from demiurge than from stormlord.

I feel like neutraldin is better for labs as it gives you constant regen unlike having to rely on having sacred armor off of cd.

For regular farming I don't think it matters.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
What is your resistance to reducing monster elements when fighting kabraxis? How much damage?
Is it ideal to reduce monster resistance by 170%?