Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Optical wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:Having tested this Unveiling Eye build on Non Ladder I can confirm it does outperform the SSU setup in damage, and all the extra EF gives lots of room to add more Vit. I'm not even using full Hidden Craft setup yet, still henchman gloves/belt, but damage is 37-48k with 31K HP. My old SSU setup only hit around 41K dmg and had much less life. Both work, but if you can get your hands on an Unveiling Eye and don't mind rolling some good hidden crafts I'd recommend this build.

Hey I just got myself an unveiling and crafted some good hidden crafts with socketed them with zod jewels but I'm only getting 17-22k dmg with ~135 pierce and 12.5k HP. Can you help me figure out what the difference between your build and mine is?

Would be easier to tell if you could post your notarmory.
Optical
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CMBurns wrote:
Optical wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:Having tested this Unveiling Eye build on Non Ladder I can confirm it does outperform the SSU setup in damage, and all the extra EF gives lots of room to add more Vit. I'm not even using full Hidden Craft setup yet, still henchman gloves/belt, but damage is 37-48k with 31K HP. My old SSU setup only hit around 41K dmg and had much less life. Both work, but if you can get your hands on an Unveiling Eye and don't mind rolling some good hidden crafts I'd recommend this build.

Hey I just got myself an unveiling and crafted some good hidden crafts with socketed them with zod jewels but I'm only getting 17-22k dmg with ~135 pierce and 12.5k HP. Can you help me figure out what the difference between your build and mine is?

You're right sorry here it is: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Opti

I'm aware there are improvements to be made by getting the rest of the charms, getting a bad mood ring to increase pierce, UMOing/using an oil of conjuration on my wizardspike but it's hard to tell how I can close a gap of 20k dmg with just that.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Optical wrote:
CMBurns wrote:
Optical wrote:

I'm aware there are improvements to be made by getting the rest of the charms, getting a bad mood ring to increase pierce, UMOing/using an oil of conjuration on my wizardspike but it's hard to tell how I can close a gap of 20k dmg with just that.

You'd be surprised how much spell damage stacks with this build. I've got at least 15 Lodestones in my gear as well as quite a few Atomus Jewels and the old Non Ladder charms that don't drop anymore.Bad Mood is good if you're lacking pierce but it won't increase your spell dmg, I use 2x Emp glory with 15%+ all attributes. +4 Witchmoon for ammy. It's not really fair to compare Ladder and NL chars since gear is so much cheaper for me. 30K damage is really all u need for Labs though, high life and stacked 90+ res with gems should be your main concern over DPS.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Optical wrote:
CMBurns wrote:
Optical wrote:

Things I see off the bat:
- The guy you quoted tested on non ladder with a legacy wizspike that can roll up to +12.
- Your shield needs a better spell damage roll.
- You need better rings.
- You might want to look if you get more damage from a highly rolled Robe of Steel rather than a craft. 30% spell damage and 20% ef is nothing to scoff at.
- The guy is more than likely using a fair bit of Lodestones or other UMOs.
- As you said, missing charms, UMOs, etc.

Definitely a lot of room for improvement still.
Optical
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Optical wrote:
CMBurns wrote:
Optical wrote:

You'd be surprised how much spell damage stacks with this build. I've got at least 15 Lodestones in my gear as well as quite a few Atomus Jewels and the old Non Ladder charms that don't drop anymore.Bad Mood is good if you're lacking pierce but it won't increase your spell dmg, I use 2x Emp glory with 15%+ all attributes. +4 Witchmoon for ammy. It's not really fair to compare Ladder and NL chars since gear is so much cheaper for me. 30K damage is really all u need for Labs though, high life and stacked 90+ res with gems should be your main concern over DPS.

I see. What can I do to get to the 30k mark then? And how to increase my life more? It seems I just need to find more extra rare jewels and UMOs to inch my way closer to the life and dmg needed.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Optical wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Optical wrote:
CMBurns wrote:
Optical wrote:

I see. What can I do to get to the 30k mark then? And how to increase my life more? It seems I just need to find more extra rare jewels and UMOs to inch my way closer to the life and dmg needed.

CMBurns guy pretty much nailed it. Follow his advice. 2x Emp glorys would be a great start, or one glory and 1 ele band. Lightning arena is real nice. Don't trip about your damage not being equal to legacy gear damage. Again, use tons of P gems to get 90 LR, FR, and especially CR and grab 60 phys res for labs. High EF = less NRG required and higher Vit for more life. Hive from Nikto is a nice dmg boost.
JoeNasty
Prowler
16 | 1
Any gear suggestions for early/midgame? Recently bought Wizardspike with +7 trinity beam, so I also wanted to test it out, but I have nowhere close to the gear listed here, so was looking if there are some suggestion as to look for OR what stats to look out for when checking RWs or crafts, thanks!
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You're looking for spell damage, elemental spell damage or elemental pierce. Paladin gets his frames from rapture so the rest is just getting whatever def and life you can get.

It's a pretty simple skill to jump into.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
OP seems afk so I will ask there my question :

is it worth blessing again with breath of thaumaturgy the hidden crafts items ?
I mean 25 lvl is like more than 2 lodestones, not sure how it compares in terms of dmg and I really don't wanna fuck my crafts
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PizzaGater wrote:OP seems afk so I will ask there my question :

is it worth blessing again with breath of thaumaturgy the hidden crafts items ?
I mean 25 lvl is like more than 2 lodestones, not sure how it compares in terms of dmg and I really don't wanna fuck my crafts

If you're about Unveiling eye - it working only on crafts, not on blesses.