Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
huangyunshy wrote:What is your resistance to reducing monster elements when fighting kabraxis? How much damage?
Is it ideal to reduce monster resistance by 170%?

In the displayed video, I only had about 135-145 to all pierce. I've since gotten a good bad mood ring and a vial of elder blood which puts me at 175+ all pierce so my kills are slightly faster now.

However the video is a good proof that you can get the job done quick even with 135 pierce.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
CMBurns wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:What is your resistance to reducing monster elements when fighting kabraxis? How much damage?

In the displayed video, I only had about 135-145 to all pierce. I've since gotten a good bad mood ring and a vial of elder blood which puts me at 175+ all pierce so my kills are slightly faster now.

However the video is a good proof that you can get the job done quick even with 135 pierce.

I can also accumulate to - 170%, but my skill damage is 9600, ef690, 44% f.cap, and the damage is not as good as you. So I want to know your other data. I don't have a cellular barrier or rob of steel.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
huangyunshy wrote:
CMBurns wrote:

I can also accumulate to - 170%, but my skill damage is 9600, ef690, 44% f.cap, and the damage is not as good as you. So I want to know your other data. I don't have a cellular barrier or rob of steel.

My damage is 34000 with 1000EF and 100% F.Cap.

The first thing you should consider is crafting good EF/spell damage/energy jewels. You can get away with good eerie crafts as well. That should ramp up your damage a fair amount. After that it's just farming to be able to afford some basic SUs like robe of steel and stuff like that.
Harski
Prowler
15 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
This build seems to require some unique items to really shine. Is this viable farmer if stacking MF heavily ? Havnt found wizardspike yet to test this build myself.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This build essentially does all content. How you spec only determines which content you shine the most at.

You can go heavy on MF and still do amazing in fauz. Or full UMO and pricy items to deal with lab.
Optical
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys so I've tried to build a budget trinity beam pally and tried fauzt and have trouble staying alive. The necrobots and harpy's attacks hit me pretty hard and I don't see how I can sustain myself. Based on OP's video, it looks like the mobs die before they really have a chance to deal damage so maybe my problem is I can't kill fast enough? Here is my gear that I was able to get so far and my stats:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I'm sure if I get some of the SU/SSU gear pieces suggested I can improve my damage and clear fast enough that sustain doesn't matter but I can't afford to get them without being able to farm effectively (the problem at hand).

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can improve survivability, or anything really, it would be much appreciated!
ogre44
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Optical wrote:Hey guys so I've tried to build a budget trinity beam pally and tried fauzt and have trouble staying alive. The necrobots and harpy's attacks hit me pretty hard and I don't see how I can sustain myself. Based on OP's video, it looks like the mobs die before they really have a chance to deal damage so maybe my problem is I can't kill fast enough? Here is my gear that I was able to get so far and my stats:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I'm sure if I get some of the SU/SSU gear pieces suggested I can improve my damage and clear fast enough that sustain doesn't matter but I can't afford to get them without being able to farm effectively (the problem at hand).

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can improve survivability, or anything really, it would be much appreciated!

At first glance, the only thing you are lacking is 135% pierce. Increasing your total spell damage will help as well with kill time.

Are you using Sacred Armor off cooldown? Are you using the health regen from Tainted Blood and your innate skill to its full effect?
Optical
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ogre44 wrote:
Optical wrote:Hey guys so I've tried to build a budget trinity beam pally and tried fauzt and have trouble staying alive. The necrobots and harpy's attacks hit me pretty hard and I don't see how I can sustain myself. Based on OP's video, it looks like the mobs die before they really have a chance to deal damage so maybe my problem is I can't kill fast enough? Here is my gear that I was able to get so far and my stats:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

At first glance, the only thing you are lacking is 135% pierce. Increasing your total spell damage will help as well with kill time.

Are you using Sacred Armor off cooldown? Are you using the health regen from Tainted Blood and your innate skill to its full effect?

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I just found a tesseract so that helped my pierce get to ~120 now. It seems I can do dunc pretty easily if I keep moving to avoid the barrels so I could keep farming that to get better gear. I am using Sacred Armor whenever I encounter a large mob and keep Tainted Blood up all the time. I think my issue at the end of the day is I can't kill fast enough in fauzt so I get hit too often.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Having tested this Unveiling Eye build on Non Ladder I can confirm it does outperform the SSU setup in damage, and all the extra EF gives lots of room to add more Vit. I'm not even using full Hidden Craft setup yet, still henchman gloves/belt, but damage is 37-48k with 31K HP. My old SSU setup only hit around 41K dmg and had much less life. Both work, but if you can get your hands on an Unveiling Eye and don't mind rolling some good hidden crafts I'd recommend this build.
Optical
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crosby4HyG wrote:Having tested this Unveiling Eye build on Non Ladder I can confirm it does outperform the SSU setup in damage, and all the extra EF gives lots of room to add more Vit. I'm not even using full Hidden Craft setup yet, still henchman gloves/belt, but damage is 37-48k with 31K HP. My old SSU setup only hit around 41K dmg and had much less life. Both work, but if you can get your hands on an Unveiling Eye and don't mind rolling some good hidden crafts I'd recommend this build.

Hey I just got myself an unveiling and crafted some good hidden crafts with socketed them with zod jewels but I'm only getting 17-22k dmg with ~135 pierce and 12.5k HP. Can you help me figure out what the difference between your build and mine is?