i'm playing now, have 126 lvl/20-25k dmg/20%block but cant farm fauntz yet
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Amazon is the worst choice you can pick for rising dawn.
Encino
Cultist
21 | 14
Ekital wrote:Amazon is the worst choice you can pick for rising dawn.

PepeLaugh
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Not sure where the downvote came from, but that seems right, compared with Assassin who has the option to balance her +all skill levels with Pinnacle in order to keep RD at slvl28, or Paladin who gets a shitload of free spell damage, stats, speed and def, the Amazon doesn't seem like such a great choice for Rising dawn.

Lukasz24 wrote:i'm playing now, have 126 lvl/20-25k dmg/20%block but cant farm fauntz yet

With pal I had 28-35k at lvl 127 with trash gear, and Fauzt was farmable(albeit I had to chug pots for sustain, but no issues otherwise). Besides the higher block chance, are there any benefits that RD zon has over other classes?
Edited by Frytas 3 years.
Syphery
Lava Lord
99 | 175
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Zon is by far the best choice if we talk about current endgame content (high labs)

Zon has huge lifepool and very tanky meatshields cuz u dont have to spend points anywhere else, sov Gives good chunk of sd and more hp. Convees zon farmed redtier labs very good and wasnt bad in early content either
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Syphery wrote:

Zon is by far the best choice if we talk about current endgame content (high labs)

Zon has huge lifepool and very tanky meatshields cuz u dont have to spend points anywhere else, sov Gives good chunk of sd and more hp. Convees zon farmed redtier labs very good and wasnt bad in early content either

Tanky meatshields? oh you mean like just running scourge on pally?

Good chunk of sd and more hp? Hello Tainted Blood and Stormlord?

Paladin has the same exact options the only difference is you're not running a dreamflange with pally so instead you will have to use a different item to cap those. OH WAIT THERE'S
Hierodule (Xis)
Syphery
Lava Lord
99 | 175
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
15-20k hp scourges dont even come close to 40-50k hp fire eles which r also really good against tanking fire stuff since they have fire absorb, tainted blood and stormlord dont provide SD, they give stats and Energy factor. guess what. ef can be capped without having either. superbeast has alot less SD than SoV provides. Zon gets over 140% bonus life from bloodzon tree + SoV, meaning zon reaches 25k hp while still being able to cap EF. Balance gives a good chunk of defense too. so i dont see where paladin exactly is better than zon on paper. but feel free to enlighten me
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Syphery wrote:10-15k hp scourges dont even come close to 40-50k hp fire eles which r also really good against tanking fire stuff since they have fire absorb, tainted blood and stormlord dont provide SD, they give stats and Energy factor. guess what. ef can be capped without having either. superbeast has alot less SD than SoV provides. Zon gets over 140% bonus life from bloodzon tree + SoV, meaning zon reaches 25k hp while still being able to cap EF. Balance gives a good chunk of defense too. so i dont see where paladin exactly is better than zon on paper. but feel free to enlighten me

Okay:

Free speedcaps - requires no gear to cap any of your breakpoints
    Free energyfactor - requires no gear to cap your EF
    Free stats - requires 0 stat investments to put on any gear
    Free 50% phys res - again 0 gear investment and you're capped.

What does that mean?
Literally you can go for a full UMO setup with 0 investment into anything else because you simply don't give a shit. You can run full Lodestone Nats/Lacunis etc because you don't give a shit about stat requirements/energy factor or capping any of your frames it's already done for you. You don't care about physical resist either because thats capped for you as well.