[S24] Samael on UHM + no potion kill

Share your videos and screenshots
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
Very nice. I had wondered how this sword would work on the uhm paly but didn't have the gear to try
Juneend
AFK King
8 | 1
Let us tke one Deep breath and think about it. Summon Barb nerfed because it was Strong and had good Clear speed. But was not able to kill bosses fast. Now i see this build. Leftclick simulator Braindead no heal pots kappa keppo Boom boom Heatshot instakill like dafuq xD
Anyways. Good kill fun to watch ^^
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Juneend wrote:Let us tke one Deep breath and think about it. Summon Barb nerfed because it was Strong and had good Clear speed. But was not able to kill bosses fast. Now i see this build. Leftclick simulator Braindead no heal pots kappa keppo Boom boom Heatshot instakill like dafuq xD

Havent you seen in discord how loud those trinity paladin masters were crying cuz bowzon can farm dunc/fauzt? But then few minutes later they also said trinity is fine cuz they still cant 1 shot boss :lol:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Juneend wrote:Let us tke one Deep breath and think about it. Summon Barb nerfed because it was Strong and had good Clear speed. But was not able to kill bosses fast. Now i see this build. Leftclick simulator Braindead no heal pots kappa keppo Boom boom Heatshot instakill like dafuq xD

but it doesn't have good clear speed :bounce:
this build also consists of 2 sssu's, a very rare ssu, 2 pieces of the henchmen set, lvl 145 (soon :( ) and will total 8 effigies and 35 UMOs
i imagine it'll still get nerfed somewhere, despite all the effort still not being more damage than a bear barb
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
And it shouldn't, the point of a game like median is to keep improving till you get to the absolute possible peak of the build, if you manage to reach it by spending thousands of tg then it's totally justified and not a reason to nerf anything, not everyone can accumulate this much effigies and umos, let alone azurewrath for example