Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Ekital wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:So I saw you mentioned Rapture as your way to hit the BPs for this build, I assume that means you don't use Euphoria? Euph seemed like a required pick for this but I suppose if you can hit the minimum 160 pierce elsewhere then Rapture checks all the boxes for survivability breakpoints?

70 Pierce from Wizardspike
20-25 Pierce from Celestial Barrier
0-28 Pierce from Amulet depending on roll [Endless Light Included].
0-36 Pierce from Rings [Endless Light]
40 Pierce from Helmet+Gloves+Belt [15 Per piece + 25 from 3-set bonus]

That by itself is a max of 199 and doesn't include any bonuses from charms (I might have missed something too).

Ye this.
5 fcl pierce from baby sunstone
5 from angel bag
5 from vial of samael period blood
5 from asstrophy
10 from kab sleep if you really need it

No reason to ever spec euphoria

Atlant wrote:Remove TB. Vikan homosexualist. :bang:

physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
certified gamer
ha819
Cultist
24 | 0
Thank you.
Azenoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks a lot for sharing! I've learned a lot.

I made a trinity beam pally 3 days ago and have cleared all bosses except for Deimos, Samael, and Laz, and have gotten to lab 15 but tend to struggle with the high burst damage from mobs in 14 & 15, even while kiting and stutter stepping to avoid projectiles I can quickly die in half a second sometimes. Do you have any tips on surviving the higher labs? I changed to a vit build and have 28k health now which helps a lot with surviability but I feel like I'm missing something. Also, what buffs were you using? I recognized some of them such as sacred armor, hive, rapture, demon form, and the 30s heal buff but wasn't sure what the other buffs were. Were there any more buffs from swap items which are really powerful for this build?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Azenoth wrote:Thanks a lot for sharing! I've learned a lot.

I made a trinity beam pally 3 days ago and have cleared all bosses except for Deimos, Samael, and Laz, and have gotten to lab 15 but tend to struggle with the high burst damage from mobs in 14 & 15, even while kiting and stutter stepping to avoid projectiles I can quickly die in half a second sometimes. Do you have any tips on surviving the higher labs? I changed to a vit build and have 28k health now which helps a lot with surviability but I feel like I'm missing something. Also, what buffs were you using? I recognized some of them such as sacred armor, hive, rapture, demon form, and the 30s heal buff but wasn't sure what the other buffs were. Were there any more buffs from swap items which are really powerful for this build?

upper tiers are largely being comfortable with the map layouts and types of monsters -- knowing when to blast through or where bosses seem to frequently spawn. Also to mention, being sure you do clearly efficiently so that if a big boss pops up, you have space behind you to work with instead of jamming yourself into a corner.
Nathan88
Core Lord
373 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks Vikan for all this info! :-D :bounce:
Swishee
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone try trinity beam after the nerfs to see how it feels? lmk.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I try labs in NL (T13 & T14), still works fine.
Azenoth
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The hit rate is now 66% of what it used to be which makes the build weaker but it is still viable. I did a few lab 15's in single player and my average clear time was around 22 min whereas my average clear time before was about 15 min (which makes sense given that the damage is only 2/3 of what it used to be).