[S25] Wolf Druid Physical 2h Fauzt

Share your videos and screenshots
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gear/skills ect are at beginning of video.

Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
That warp strike speed is nausea inducing. No wonder why I've never been good with wolf. Surprised by the survivability of this build especially with mf gear. That dragon kill was done before 30 seconds. Thumbs up for showing gear/specs.
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Johnny Impak wrote:That warp strike speed is nausea inducing. No wonder why I've never been good with wolf. Surprised by the survivability of this build especially with mf gear. That dragon kill was done before 30 seconds. Thumbs up for showing gear/specs.

Thanks, yea some people actually drop a fpa to make it less taxing to farm with. Personally i'm used to it. 4fpa is my sweet spot. tyvm for the thumb!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Huh.. Actually working and really cheap build (even with pretty basic charms). That's the greatest thing deserving cookie compared with current boring meta vids with overUMOed builds using all SSU/SSSUs in slots.
PS: And addition ty for patiently showing gear stats instead of hovering over all of these in 2 sec when even pause can't catch gear i want to look at..
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:Huh.. Actually working and really cheap build (even with pretty basic charms). That's the greatest thing deserving cookie compared with current boring meta vids with overUMOed builds using all SSU/SSSUs in slots.
PS: And addition ty for patiently showing gear stats instead of hovering over all of these in 2 sec when even pause can't catch gear i want to look at..

Thanks for the kind words :D
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Controlledanger wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:That warp strike speed is nausea inducing. No wonder why I've never been good with wolf. Surprised by the survivability of this build especially with mf gear. That dragon kill was done before 30 seconds. Thumbs up for showing gear/specs.

Thanks, yea some people actually drop a fpa to make it less taxing to farm with. Personally i'm used to it. 4fpa is my sweet spot. tyvm for the thumb!

How do you reach 4fpa when 6fpa is the lowest with great swords?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yeahsper wrote:
Controlledanger wrote:

How do you reach 4fpa when 6fpa is the lowest with great swords?

Really? :roll:

Total IAS from all gear lowering "IAS on weapon/FPA" scaling.. So by combining Total IAS with high IAS on weapon it's possible to reach even 3 fpa on certain weapons
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Huh, guess there was more breakpoints that didnt show then. Didn't know about that :D

So how do you calculate that, and what stats is the "attack speed"? Is it all attack speed except for WIAS? Or do WIAS count towards that?
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeahsper wrote:Huh, guess there was more breakpoints that didnt show then. Didn't know about that :D

So how do you calculate that, and what stats is the "attack speed"? Is it all attack speed except for WIAS? Or do WIAS count towards that?

input 999 to "Attack speed: ___"
from there you can see fastest breakpoints possible for a given wep selected.
Lower 999 to a point where the speed for the fastest breakpoint possible changes and you have the total speed you need to hit.

In this case as he shows, its 345 total (shown in d2 stats) with 150 of that needing to be on the weapon itself.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Controlledanger wrote:In this case as he shows, its 345 total (shown in d2 stats) with 150 of that needing to be on the weapon itself.

Cheers. Some things need to be more clear and clarified in the docs and speed calc.
I assume this is only for morphs / chars that uses WIAS?