Won 50 auctions
I have the same error :roll:
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Mehasto wrote:I have the same error :roll:

Excellent. That means we'll share the same patch to fix this. Awesome!
kulet199x
Prowler
15 | 0
Is this mod to improve quality of graphic? Or another mod? Can i play with tsw account?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just curious, what's the extra draw on gpu feel like? Wondering if this will run on an older laptop (it runs current MXL just fine).

EDIT: Trying everything I can, cant get it to work at all. hmff. Does not having a 1920x1080 screen matter? Changing resolution in the settings doesn't make any difference. It does make my screen reaaaallly bright after Ive closed D2 though, if that helps diagnose. Like my screen gamma is way high.
bradsmithsite
Banned
143 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Semigloss wrote:Just curious, what's the extra draw on gpu feel like? Wondering if this will run on an older laptop (it runs current MXL just fine).

EDIT: Trying everything I can, cant get it to work at all. hmff. Does not having a 1920x1080 screen matter? Changing resolution in the settings doesn't make any difference. It does make my screen reaaaallly bright after Ive closed D2 though, if that helps diagnose. Like my screen gamma is way high.

Hi Semigloss, I installed ReShader WITHOUT this patch, and my screen stays bright as well. I have to go to the Test section of Median to fix it.

I found this one setting messes with ReShader, making it duplicate the screen, but all the settings are moot minus that one setting that I specified.

Sure this plug-in is great, but Xenium doesn't respond to messages, so maybe just ignore this for now.

Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Man.

Seems like someone has a hard time accepting their ban.
paolo12
Cog
207 | 18
This saga is getting really interesting :)
Morden
Dark Huntress
11 | 6
bradsmithsite3 wrote:
paolo12 wrote:This saga is getting really interesting :)

It's not a saga. I have a moral compass. If I wanted to, I can could use DDOS and make hundreds of millions of accounts with e-mails that respond, but I won't. I want to help Diablo II Median, hence I worked my ass off to get another persons graphics mod working and easy to install:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya1diM8FGAc&t=2s

I'm a big teddy bear, and will only defend myself if attacked.

That sounds like a threat to me ngl.
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
bradsmithsite3 wrote:
You have to actually commit a crime before being held accountable. Kinda simple actually.

Under South African law, the crime of extortion is classified as a common law crime. ... This is not the same as blackmail, as extortion involves a more serious threat. Simply put, it means threatening a person with a harmful act unless they submit to demands being made.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
This topic will be temporarily locked.