Pinball's Showcase

Share your videos and screenshots
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
How or Where do you get a Poison Totem? Ive only seen Cold / Lightning / Fire.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Its from relic. Tbh this totem is not really needed. You still do speed farming without it. Frostclaw Totem > Stormeye Totem > Fireheart Totem > Venomcloud Totem.
Skeleton
3 | 0
why you chooced this xbow? Any other options?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
1195553232 wrote:why you chooced this xbow? Any other options?

Of course there are options. Just look at the showcases or join discord. Cold sorc - strong, lightning sorc - strong, holy paladin - strong, xbow necro - strong, melee barb - strong. Seems like you can really build a good end game char if you put time and effort in it. Don't just blindly follow people's guide, play how you like it, learn strong and weak sides, adapt and overcome.
For example tantrum is very good, not only for xbow necro. Try it with barb for tankier version or with sin for more dmg or with paladin for more dmg and pierce. It's endless.
Skeleton
3 | 0
Anonymous: wrote:

Of course there are options. Just look at the showcases or join discord. Cold sorc - strong, lightning sorc - strong, holy paladin - strong, xbow necro - strong, melee barb - strong. Seems like you can really build a good end game char if you put time and effort in it. Don't just blindly follow people's guide, play how you like it, learn strong and weak sides, adapt and overcome.
For example tantrum is very good, not only for xbow necro. Try it with barb for tankier version or with sin for more dmg or with paladin for more dmg and pierce. It's endless.

chill dude,i am asking anout the weapon.
I don't know choose Stygian Fury or Advent of Hatred or Crafted xbow.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Advent of hatred > stygian fury, unless you go some weird maxed fire pierce build. Most xbow necros go full str, max dmg, deadly strike and so on. Crafted xbow can get more dmg if you have good craft.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Because with Stygiant's Fury you can get huge dps (from deadly strike) without too much invesment. There are other good choices:
- Advent of Hatred: big base dmg.
- Buriza: big base dmg also and ITD.
- Crucible rw: decent fire spell dmg with it. Would be nice with Fragmentail Shot & Dragonfire Oil combo.
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:

Because with Stygiant's Fury you can get huge dps (from deadly strike) without too much invesment. There are other good choices:
- Advent of Hatred: big base dmg.
- Buriza: big base dmg also and ITD.
- Crucible rw: decent fire spell dmg with it. Would be nice with Fragmentail Shot & Dragonfire Oil combo.

How fire spell damage do you have at the moment of 2.0? And how much does -25% protection affect the survivability?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wdym about -25% protection?

Currently Im trying another Necro build, done with xbow so I dont remember exactly how many fire spell dmg I used to have. You can get pretty much ds from GKs, The Petulant with Tantrum oskill, good amulet with Brutality occult & Rathma's Chosen.

Also, there are items that can get you more sd for more ds: Fuse rw belt, Dimensional Key, Blood Fury relic...
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
what was the quiver used ? I guess 2 dru + proc + tantrum oskill ?

Really looks easy, and stronger than bowazon. I should have gone necro :D