Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:Diablo 2 - Median XL: Sigma Σ 1.7.4 - Xbow Necro

The music gives me a Beats Antique vibe, mind sharing the artist?

Nice vid btw xD
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Pinball wrote:Diablo 2 - Median XL: Sigma Σ 1.7.4 - Xbow Necro

The music gives me a Beats Antique vibe, mind sharing the artist?

Nice vid btw xD

Its El Dorado & For The Win -Two Steps From Hell
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What kind of build/class you guys want to see it in action (farming ability) next?
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:What kind of build/class you guys want to see it in action (farming ability) next?

o-skill set (lighting fury) amazon, or
tantrum build, or
boneyard sorc

Just bcs I have toyed with the idea of trying them out but yet to do it .. not sure if they are interesting.. I am kinda noob
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I made a guided Chain / arrow swarm elemental IED unholy paladin which has turned out quite interesting. Struggling with a few of the 120 Ubers but everything has been pretty much a breeze so far. But I don't have time to write up much about it. But there's an idea.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I would like to see a fire dudu run of fautz. I can donate some decent fire gear if necessary. Or poison dudu/sorc, using the best poison spell; virulence. Or if there's a faster clear psn skill i'd like to see that.

Alternately, maybe...
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How's IED rat for bossing? And how much dex can he get up to? Tri ele scaling IED seems nuts.
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Would be cool to see you push a Malice Necro, farming with Boneyard/Death Eater.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The suggestions about those builds are great especially the Lightning Fury one. They have buffed it in this patch so I would love to try it again. We will see.
OrphineM wrote:I would like to see a fire dudu run of fautz. I can donate some decent fire gear if necessary. Or poison dudu/sorc, using the best poison spell; virulence. Or if there's a faster clear psn skill i'd like to see that.

Alternately, maybe...

Fire dudu and psn dudu is pretty strong rn especially poison spec. You can melt shit with every good AOE psn skills. And Ember Spirit is ridic strong. Those both builds are my targets and hopefully I can make videos about it this week. Thank for the support man <3
aguni wrote:How's IED rat for bossing? And how much dex can he get up to? Tri ele scaling IED seems nuts.

I havent tested IED trap rat in bossing ability cuz very busy this month, can only get some gear and try to hep some people who wanna farm gear and TG. Now they can play many other farming specs rather than jump into the meta and buy the items with high price.
IMO physical build is still better than IED build for bossing because of leech and deadly strike. Those stats are very important especially deadly strike meanwhile IED is better for farming because of rainbow dmg.
rugby_1 wrote:Would be cool to see you push a Malice Necro, farming with Boneyard/Death Eater.

Me too. Havent tried it again since they buffed Malice few patches ago. Im lacking of some gear for it but I'll try later as my best.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Throw barb with rebound seems legit for farming condensed areas and I think they've added some invisible walls for some of the areas. Especially fauzt where half the mobs are static most of the time (bots and harpies).
For me the problem with throw barb is legit source of damage boost, so I was wondering if kraken stance is still viable or what stance would be good for throw at the current version?