Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diablo 2 - Median XL: Sigma Σ 2.0.3 - Totem Necromancer (Soulbond)

- This is a showcase for my char in 2.0 ladder. Currently in character sheet, it has 29k damage Stormeye, 29k damage Frostclaw with 150 all pierce & 800+ spell damage.
- I have easiest time to clear dunc, fauzt, scos. In this video ive showed fauzt/scos and dunno why my game window is really laggy, maybe because of Bandicam and potato laptop. But still 10 mins scosglen, 5 mins fauzt and around 3 mins dunc.
- This is my gear/build: https://median-xl.com/char/Synthesis . Currently i dont have much time to play because of busy irl so if anyone is interested with it, i can sell for good price.

Thank Brother Laz, Marco & suchbalance for wonderful mod.
Thank you, everyone for watching this video.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. I will make more videos about farming build later.

Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:Diablo 2 - Median XL: Sigma Σ 2.0.3 - Totem Necromancer (Soulbond)

- This is a showcase for my char in 2.0 ladder. Currently in character sheet, it has 29k damage Stormeye, 29k damage Frostclaw with 150 all pierce & 800+ spell damage.
- I have easiest time to clear dunc, fauzt, scos. In this video ive showed fauzt/scos and dunno why my game window is really laggy, maybe because of Bandicam and potato laptop. But still 10 mins scosglen, 5 mins fauzt and around 3 mins dunc.
- This is my gear/build: https://median-xl.com/char/Synthesis . Currently i dont have much time to play because of busy irl so if anyone is interested with it, i can sell for good price.

Thank Brother Laz, Marco & suchbalance for wonderful mod.
Thank you, everyone for watching this video.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. I will make more videos about farming build later.

Wow, very intense, and those numbers!... I don't have all charms, but do have good gear i.m.o. and I hit 2k frostclaw and 5k stormeye. I do have high pierce though (only 116 lol). Amazing how high some numbers can get. I do have to say I probably played a lot less than you because I was messing around with some dumb builds in the beginning of this ladder.

Since speccing stormeye this morning I can do Dunc without pain and Fauzt with occasional deaths. Very nice to see how more space for improvement there is. I guess farming higher lvl areas and getting to the level that you're getting at helps a lot with getting to these high stats. I hope to have some more luck soon with the drops. Normally I clear a complete Dunc and sometimes get one set item and that's it :evil:
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Pretty sick, great gear.
If you were to downgrade it to not use any relic, and gear without umo, how much would it drop power of the build?
youtube.com/ae1337
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:Wow, very intense, and those numbers!... I don't have all charms, but do have good gear i.m.o. and I hit 2k frostclaw and 5k stormeye. I do have high pierce though (only 116 lol). Amazing how high some numbers can get. I do have to say I probably played a lot less than you because I was messing around with some dumb builds in the beginning of this ladder.

Since speccing stormeye this morning I can do Dunc without pain and Fauzt with occasional deaths. Very nice to see how more space for improvement there is. I guess farming higher lvl areas and getting to the level that you're getting at helps a lot with getting to these high stats. I hope to have some more luck soon with the drops. Normally I clear a complete Dunc and sometimes get one set item and that's it :evil:

For dunc, you can farm it very well with just TU or full set. Full totem set is really nice cuz huge flat life, sd and many skills bonus. With Jinn, you always have 70 pierce cuz of double dip so you only need to gear 65 more for dunc/fauzt (or 75 more for scos cuz mobs here has 45 res).

Go all in Stormeye and big rewards will come. I may write a mini guide or something like that about playing Totem since zero cuz i see many ppl playing it wrong.

aerial wrote:Pretty sick, great gear.
If you were to downgrade it to not use any relic, and gear without umo, how much would it drop power of the build?

Took all the relics off and i have 21k Stormeye. 18k Frostclaw. For fauzt its still the same speed cuz you need only around 17k Stormeye to 1hko shit. But for scos ive dropped to 15mins run.

Shoutout that the most effective relic is Stormeye Totem. Extra 1 Stormeye totem is just damn great.
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
who is pinball ?_?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Wow, very intense, and those numbers!... I don't have all charms, but do have good gear i.m.o. and I hit 2k frostclaw and 5k stormeye. I do have high pierce though (only 116 lol). Amazing how high some numbers can get. I do have to say I probably played a lot less than you because I was messing around with some dumb builds in the beginning of this ladder.

For dunc, you can farm it very well with just TU or full set. Full totem set is really nice cuz huge flat life, sd and many skills bonus. With Jinn, you always have 70 pierce cuz of double dip so you only need to gear 65 more for dunc/fauzt (or 75 more for scos cuz mobs here has 45 res).

Go all in Stormeye and big rewards will come. I may write a mini guide or something like that about playing Totem since zero cuz i see many ppl playing it wrong.

aerial wrote:Pretty sick, great gear.

Took all the relics off and i have 21k Stormeye. 18k Frostclaw. For fauzt its still the same speed cuz you need only around 17k Stormeye to 1hko shit. But for scos ive dropped to 15mins run.

Shoutout that the most effective relic is Stormeye Totem. Extra 1 Stormeye totem is just damn great.

Very nice, I don't know what relics are and 1 extra stormeye, is that possible!?

I have been farming, aiming to get the rest of the totemmancer set, but sadly only the helm and armor keep on dropping. I remember playing with you back in 2012 or 2013 haha. It's been a long time, I just came back after a long break. Nice to see you kept on going.

Thanks a lot for the hints, indeed, I think I might be playing it wrong! Also I haven't got the 'double dip', I did read about double dipping in the guide with a firedance buff, but also lorekeeper haven't fallen into my lap yet. I'm lvl 129 now, so I hope to get it together soonish.

I'll see the guide if/when it appears, I think it will be a valuable addition to fuppy's guide!
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vikan wrote:who is pinball ?_?

Your bff <3
Muilpeer wrote:Very nice, I don't know what relics are and 1 extra stormeye, is that possible!?

I have been farming, aiming to get the rest of the totemmancer set, but sadly only the helm and armor keep on dropping. I remember playing with you back in 2012 or 2013 haha. It's been a long time, I just came back after a long break. Nice to see you kept on going.

Thanks a lot for the hints, indeed, I think I might be playing it wrong! Also I haven't got the 'double dip', I did read about double dipping in the guide with a firedance buff, but also lorekeeper haven't fallen into my lap yet. I'm lvl 129 now, so I hope to get it together soonish.

I'll see the guide if/when it appears, I think it will be a valuable addition to fuppy's guide!

Haha ye that was a good time. Still playing this mod but currently I dont have time to play much, so decided to make some showcase and dont go into high-end contents.

Totem get double dip on sd and pierce so there are many tricks you can do with it. That means your totem get bonus before (from your char) and after summoning them. For example you cast bloodlust, then summon totem and buff bloodlust again. With this trick, your totem get x2 bloodlust bonus. Same to jinn.

You can beat any farming maps: dunc, teganze, fauzt, vizjun, scos with just good gear. Relics are not really needed unless you want to speedrun. Do you play on ladder? I still have full totem set and can give it to you in like 5 hours or so cuz im working. Better msg me in discord with same name Pinball.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Updated for xbow nec and sorry for not writing things for totem cuz I think Frank did well.

Gear: Stygiant's Fury, Royal Circlet, Petulant, Giant's Knuckles x2, Dyer's Eve, Savage gloves, Wind Runner boots, Lilith's Temptation.

Farming time: fauzt 5 mins, scos 15 mins.

I have 21k physical dmg and 85% ds with Stygiant's Fury and I dont even use any UMOs. Just regular MO with flat str and mf. Ofc the build with 15 mins scos is not that good compare to my totem nec with 9 mins but still good to play. Maybe xbow will be better in 2.1+ cuz totem will surely die next patch.

I did recorded whole scos run in 15 mins but i feel that the long video is not needed so I will just make small sample size farming video for you guys.
Edited by Pinball 2 years.
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:Updated for xbow nec and sorry for not writing things for totem cuz I think Frank did well.

Gear: Stygiant's Fury, Royal Circlet, Petulant, Giant's Knuckles x2, Dyer's Eve, Savage gloves, Wind Runner boots, Lilith's Temptation.

Farming time: fauzt 5 mins, scos 15 mins.

I have 21k physical dmg and 85% ds with Stygiant's Fury and I dont even use any UMOs. Just regular MO with flat str and mf. In this video Ive used Tantrum relic for scos which is good against these melee mobs but you literally dont need it for fauzt/dunc since you 1 shot all mobs here. Ofc the build with 15 mins scos is not that good compare to my totem nec with 9 mins but still good to play. Maybe xbow will be better in 2.1+ cuz totem will surely die next patch.

I did recorded whole scos run in 15 mins but i feel that the long video is not needed so I will just make small sample size farming video for you guys.

Nice showcase man! Would you recommend using a str wormhole on this char? Also, is Dyer's Eve + Royal Circlet better than Trophy Set combo?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rugby_1 wrote:Nice showcase man! Would you recommend using a str wormhole on this char? Also, is Dyer's Eve + Royal Circlet better than Trophy Set combo?

Im using str wormhole cuz I dont need more hp. For survival tantrum already does the job in scos. You have massive life leech with huge physical damage so you only die when you stop casting. Also, more str is always great with Famine & Savage gloves.

Dyer's Eve + Royal Circlet is all about DPS meanwhile Trophy Hunter set gives you more defensive stats. But currently I dont need it (flat hp, pr, laek) when life leech does the job. And i already have 47 pr. The best amulet for xbow is Lamen 5skills + Brutality Occult but I dont have it so im using pleb Dyer's Eve (even failed luck lol).

About mf, MO every items with 15mf + lilith temptation + triune trophy in your wormhole gives enough amount of mf. Here are my d2stats:

Imagine you have Idol of Stars & Solitude UMO to use on this build...