Diablo II Custom Font

Share your videos and screenshots
Ayrill
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Saviour wrote:Can you tell me how to install this custom font?
I am using the launcher. I am doing exactly what is written in the Readme and it is still not working for me.
Also I don't see where this "direct:" "false" is in my settings.json? Do I have to add it manually because I have tried that and it is not working?
https://imgur.com/a/vdKng

same problem for me, if i add the "direct": "true" part, then i just get an error and launcher doesn't start.
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Looks like there was a small typo in the readme file making the game crashing, its fixed now, and the archive is made with zip format.
bamsugar123
Cultist
23 | 0
thanosdk wrote:Looks like there was a small typo in the readme file making the game crashing, its fixed now, and the archive is made with zip format.

hi could u plz help me i wanna use custom font but the one from the site , from "unknown" but when i dowlnoad it its in other format... D2kfixup.mpq
is it possible to install it somehow thx ^^
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
bamsugar123 wrote:
thanosdk wrote:Looks like there was a small typo in the readme file making the game crashing, its fixed now, and the archive is made with zip format.

hi could u plz help me i wanna use custom font but the one from the site , from "unknown" but when i dowlnoad it its in other format... D2kfixup.mpq

Yes, just put D2kfixup.mpq in your diablo 2 folder and it will work right away.
bamsugar123
Cultist
23 | 0
thanosdk wrote:
bamsugar123 wrote:

Yes, just put D2kfixup.mpq in your diablo 2 folder and it will work right away.
¸

ok thx vm ! :mrgreen: