It’s season only, so u won’t be finding it in Singleplayer
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
WHat's the point to make a video, the recipe is writed on the book...
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
blatkill wrote:WHat's the point to make a video, the recipe is writed on the book...

Yeah but a lot of people don't really get that they need to be cubed one line at a time.
I think many players just toss in every ingredient all at once and get confused when it doesn't work
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It clearly says "separate ingredients". At this point if you fail and start scratching head one of two will happen:
1. blaim mod, devs, desing, ect. eventually stop playing
2. read and continue to progress
KraeLelkin
Fallen
1 | 0
Anonymous: wrote:It clearly says "separate ingredients". At this point if you fail and start scratching head one of two will happen:

Or you go browse the forums to find out why it isn't working for a friend you're playing with, find your answer, then see an extremely condescending childlike post and make a forum account just to shame them. What is wrong with you as a human being? Do you just hate anyone that doesn't tow the line when it comes to your desires? You don't have to bother replying, I know you're not the sort of person that discusses things in good faith.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
___staff of herding is a charm or is a weapon ?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
KraeLelkin wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:It clearly says "separate ingredients". At this point if you fail and start scratching head one of two will happen:

Or you go browse the forums to find out why it isn't working for a friend you're playing with, find your answer, then see an extremely condescending childlike post and make a forum account just to shame them. What is wrong with you as a human being? Do you just hate anyone that doesn't tow the line when it comes to your desires? You don't have to bother replying, I know you're not the sort of person that discusses things in good faith.

Ok, boomer you are 1.
And what was the problem for "your friend" ?
rskriver
Fallen
1 | 0
KraeLelkin wrote:

Thank you KraeLelkin. 100 bucks this guy is a virgin.