Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hippo wrote:How many skill Thunderstone?
I play Druid with 99 skills and 800 lsd (837 SF) but just got 14k-17 damage

iirc it was something in the 105-112 range - can't recall accurately. -edit- (I rechecked gear and spec: it was slvl 105) -edit-
SF was capped on the Sorc and lsd was lower than yours but even with exact same values (slvl sd and SF) SOrc would have higher damage when above 80% HP because WItchblood stacks with the synergy from ene/SF and is exclusive to Sorc.

Let's say your synergy is 200% (100 from ene and 100 from capped SF) and on this Sorc Witchblood Bonus was 140%. Then her WB active damage will be multiplied by 440/300 = 1.47 and thus be 47% higher than on non Sorcs.
hippo
Ice Clan
558 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:

iirc it was something in the 105-112 range - can't recall accurately. -edit- (I rechecked gear and spec: it was slvl 105) -edit-
SF was capped on the Sorc and lsd was lower than yours but even with exact same values (slvl sd and SF) SOrc would have higher damage when above 80% HP because WItchblood stacks with the synergy from ene/SF and is exclusive to Sorc.

Let's say your synergy is 200% (100 from ene and 100 from capped SF) and on this Sorc Witchblood Bonus was 140%. Then her WB active damage will be multiplied by 440/300 = 1.47 and thus be 47% higher than on non Sorcs.

I think maybe hard point will increase base damage on this skill. Then when multiplied Synergy and spell, Sorc's damage always higher than other class
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Amazing book Ben.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
imagine making showcase with non-underdog class ptff
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
hippo wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

I think maybe hard point will increase base damage on this skill. Then when multiplied Synergy and spell, Sorc's damage always higher than other class

I guess you did not get my point.
Base points - or as many players refer to as hard points - in Thunderstone does nothing but increase the slvl. The only difference between Sorc and non Sorc classes comes from WB and Vengeful Power (when hit recently by weapon damage).
If a Sorc has not specced VP or WB at all and has Tstone slvl of 99 (no matter what the basepoints are) and 800 lsd and 837 SF she will have the exact damage as you have.