Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
redicomerade wrote:I would like to thank you all, 300 views is like nothing for others but for me is wow, and thanks to it im stop being lazy and upgrading my character

Haha I Know that feeling. The only reason why I kept updating my guide. Stuff like that gets you motivated. Keep up the good work!
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:
redicomerade wrote:I would like to thank you all, 300 views is like nothing for others but for me is wow, and thanks to it im stop being lazy and upgrading my character

Haha I Know that feeling. The only reason why I kept updating my guide. Stuff like that gets you motivated. Keep up the good work!

Im keeping up, thanks :mrgreen:

New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
redicomerade wrote:A little improvements of my char: yshari done thank god roll +1 skill, anyway i had to do it 5 times since minions set wont drop all. And boy, startled witch is sure a b*** how can anyone like that fight?? Never again, without any slow :shock:

Can you share what you did to take down startled witch? I've found next to no discussion on startled witch in this current patch. The videos I've come across seem to use cheesy methods to do the fight, methods which no longer work.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
New_Fag wrote:
redicomerade wrote:A little improvements of my char: yshari done thank god roll +1 skill, anyway i had to do it 5 times since minions set wont drop all. And boy, startled witch is sure a b*** how can anyone like that fight?? Never again, without any slow :shock:

Can you share what you did to take down startled witch? I've found next to no discussion on startled witch in this current patch. The videos I've come across seem to use cheesy methods to do the fight, methods which no longer work.

Of course:
You got to respec to bloodzon, max bacchanalia and paragon, fill all equipment with gems so you have like 25k life, or higher, depends. Now you wont get one shoted from her.
Equipment:
bow:
arrow swarm is maybe not the best choice for purify fights, but it can do the job for me. I recommend you to craft the %slow target as highest you can, the proc is less important/not needed, arrows- locust hive
helm:
there is SU diadem/coronet/tiara dont remember and it has 25% magic resist, i got only this
armor:
this is great for this fight, while we struggle throught her knockback walls and cannot keep OW on her, this do the job autoshoots the b**, much faster fight with it
boots:
25% magic resist, no need to say more
gloves: featherclaw TU unique
Belt:lighting enchanted SU sash for FHR, but i didnt had black void -10% slow
Amu: teganze pendant for %life, ring- ripstar and assurs

I got shittty equipment and was struggling with 1,5 hour with her, you have to be prepare better for her. Mainly the slow target % is important, best to cap 50%.
I know we have defensive harmony, but it only triggers as she pounce on us and wont last long, so from equipment its better. Also important is rolling map so you wont have too many stationary witches in it, standing in the center of platform, because when it kills you and the startled witch is nearby it will heal her.
Keep war spirit on, purify when you can (not when knocked back from her walls as it wont hit her really, even when you see the projectile), watch your positioning (when she force you to the wall and cast walls- youre stunlocked and dead), and patience. If you can wound her with 5% health, you can kill her, its a matter of time.
Good luck!!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lol you don't need a bow oskill like arrow swarm. You have an entire tree of bow skills. Anyways, well played. Whatever works for you
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
L H wrote:Lol you don't need a bow oskill like arrow swarm. You have an entire tree of bow skills. Anyways, well played. Whatever works for you

I know, but choosing blood tree makes bacchanalia with paragon really boost life high, you can survive her pounces and keep the fight. OW is still applied so its easier for some players with that high hp.
There are so many possibilities in this game, as you said, whatever works.

I suppose you dont even have to cast any skill, as war spirit and arrows from TU armor apply OW. So you could just stand and only purify i quess. It could work.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Did you try miasma to slow the witch? I don't know if it works on her or if the duration even lasts long enough to make it worth using.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
L H wrote:Did you try miasma to slow the witch? I don't know if it works on her or if the duration even lasts long enough to make it worth using.

Unfortunately the duration is 1 sec, didnt used it
New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
Thanks for the advice on Startled Bitch. I ended up cheesing it with rathma's chosenl & pally lol.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
New_Fag wrote:Thanks for the advice on Startled Bitch. I ended up cheesing it with rathma's chosenl & pally lol.

Haha ok no problem