Stormcall Ama videos

Share your videos and screenshots
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello everyone, so long in the mod so i though i would do a video, nothing special, just to share and learn "how to" for maybe future content.
My main character- stormcall ama, doing tran run.

There are just two items changes from normal equipment- Warriors robe Su leather armor and Set Setschild to cap 50% DR and flat 180 DR.
Also 15% block (didnt focused on it ofc) sometimes help. Also char is not end game totally laking few charms, trophys and prebuff weapons to bloodlust %spell damage, but it do the job.

Ok so i thought the videos are gonna see some new players and not so experienced, and the video above its not so educational as im running suicidal and its not a good example for them, so im adding another video, the "right one" as it should be played, to make it a bit more spicy its on players 8 command :mrgreen:

the killspeed is rather poor, the best balance speed and drops is imo on players 4, something above 300k defense, can go to 500k with etheral screen of viz-jaq taar ssu quilted armor (lots of reanimates another defense aspect) or even further with natasha legacy but it works soo no need to

Duncraig:

Fauzt:
here those necrobots are hitting very hard, but we wont focus on defense stats, kill speed is crucial and for defense were gonna focus on fire elements maxing it with spellblind so they have 40k life, keep resummoning them all time, your life depends on them

Vizjun:
meeeh not a great place to farm beside jewels ofc

Also worth mentioning this character is not on full potential (its not even my final form! :mrgreen: ) all this videos can be done faster, safer, after some farm.
Edited by redicomerade 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It hurts me that you run instead of walk after changing your gear to be more defensive.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
There are 2 ways i play in tran:

-first is max balance and 270k defense, with 50% dr and 180 flat Dr its like im immortal there
- second like in this wideo, as i saw i can still survive is without balance and with running so its more kills per hour and overall faster clean

But yes i recommend walking, balance and fire elementals, they eat arrowside for you, its just my play since if i can do it faster and still alive=why not ;)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well in that case, I don't see your need for so much dr. You don't get hit very often that I can tell. Switch out the set shield for a crafted gilded shield for high def, +5 skills, and lightning damage/pierce (and maybe thunderstone oskill? Or was that zon helmets?)

Edit: setzchild not gilded shield
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Updated, new video
im starting to like this :-D
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Added duncraig, fauzt and vizjun videos
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
A little improvements of my char: yshari done thank god roll +1 skill, anyway i had to do it 5 times since minions set wont drop all. And boy, startled witch is sure a b*** how can anyone like that fight?? Never again, without any slow :shock:

And i wont try again void final fight, so many times fight go ok, and suddenly rathma is: "nice mendeln you have over there, it would be a shame if someone come straight to it and kill him" haha
But even letting mendeln like almost no hp on a hp bar, rathma dead and 30 seconds puryfing mendeln with OW and he die like in 32 seconds?? That felling.... Ill wait for another patch since there can be some changes to this fight hue huehue
New_Fag
Acid Prince
47 | 1
redicomerade wrote:And i wont try again void final fight, so many times fight go ok, and suddenly rathma is: "nice mendeln you have over there, it would be a shame if someone come straight to it and kill him" haha
But even letting mendeln like almost no hp on a hp bar, rathma dead and 30 seconds puryfing mendeln with OW and he die like in 32 seconds?? That felling.... Ill wait for another patch since there can be some changes to this fight hue huehue

Have you tried leaving rathma last instead? I saw most people doing that and it worked for me, although I got pretty lucky as my last and only successful attempt they pretty much died at the exact same time.
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
New_Fag wrote:
redicomerade wrote:And i wont try again void final fight, so many times fight go ok, and suddenly rathma is: "nice mendeln you have over there, it would be a shame if someone come straight to it and kill him" haha

Have you tried leaving rathma last instead? I saw most people doing that and it worked for me, although I got pretty lucky as my last and only successful attempt they pretty much died at the exact same time.

though about that but rathma is lethal, die and loose swirles from mendeln.... also you have to make distance to not to die when he cast his ?magic rain? and its long af, more precious seconds. Its a matter of tries as in previous patches i did it with many charms, but i dont have patience now.
When i saw there will be change in next patch i suppose it will be better, since many people post this fight is a pure cancer/luck dependant.
So ill wait, thank you
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
I would like to thank you all, 300 views is like nothing for others but for me is wow, and thanks to it im stop being lazy and upgrading my character, results:

Also a tip for other ama laz hunters, that weapon is like made for this boss: