Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
huangyunshy wrote:Too slow, and there is no MF
In MedianXL, any build can basically work as long as it has enough charm packs.

If you're going to be a negative twat on a showcase video of a fun build idea that actually works, why even comment to start with, no shit any build can work, not everything in games is about profit, try playing for fun for once :facepalm:
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:

If you're going to be a negative twat on a showcase video of a fun build idea that actually works, why even comment to start with, no shit any build can work, not everything in games is about profit, try playing for fun for once :facepalm:

O-) O-) O-) MF King
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Helzopro wrote:

This build is too meaningless, I'm telling the truth, it's too slow, and there is no MF, what's the point of sending it out?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
huangyunshy wrote: [cut][/cut] This build is too meaningless..., I'm telling the truth, it's too slow, and there is no MF, what's the point of sending it out?

If you want to start giving anything in this game meaning, than it is having fun - because that is what games are designed for in the first place for me.

Truth is a very strong word and it seems that your attitude is that you know it.

I started 'sending out' those meaningless builds because there are a few people that enjoy what I do. I won't stop doing it because you are looking for faster/higher/more exiting.

Please stop commenting on my threads unless you have something 'meaningful' to say - nobody needs that negative vibe!!

All the best
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:
huangyunshy wrote: [cut][/cut] This build is too meaningless..., I'm telling the truth, it's too slow, and there is no MF, what's the point of sending it out?

If you want to start giving anything in this game meaning, than it is having fun - because that is what games are designed for in the first place for me.

Truth is a very strong word and it seems that your attitude is that you know it.

I started 'sending out' those meaningless builds because there are a few people that enjoy what I do. I won't stop doing it because you are looking for faster/higher/more exiting.

Please stop commenting on my threads unless you have something 'meaningful' to say - nobody needs that negative vibe!!

All the best

Ok, very disappointed, it seems that you all like polite words. Then this will be my last reply in your topic.
I just talked about an objective shortcoming of your build, but it was extended infinitely by you guys... It made you react so fiercely. Although having fun in the game is the most important thing, why is it more important to be happy.
Also wish you all the best.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
huangyunshy wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:

All the best

Ok, very disappointed, it seems that you all like polite words. Then this will be my last reply in your topic.
I just talked about an objective shortcoming of your build, but it was extended infinitely by you guys... It made you react so fiercely. Although having fun in the game is the most important thing, why is it more important to be happy.
Also wish you all the best.

MF is useless in this game if you ask me since there’s TG , you can do a lot of farming in different areas that dont require MF and buy whatever you want with it , im actually laughing when people fight for MF items in auction , if you havent played old median versions before sigma makes sense to not know what is fun since everyone would make builds like this for fun , i dont defend anyone with my post just sharing my POV.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Nice video, glad to see unusual builds in action :bounce:

huangyunshy wrote:This build is too meaningless, I'm telling the truth, it's too slow, and there is no MF, what's the point of sending it out?

Video games are essentially meaningless, and it should be obvious to anyone that there are more suitable farmers than this, so what are you trying to say?
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
koffi wrote:Nice video, glad to see unusual builds in action :bounce:

huangyunshy wrote:This build is too meaningless, I'm telling the truth, it's too slow, and there is no MF, what's the point of sending it out?

Video games are essentially meaningless, and it should be obvious to anyone that there are more suitable farmers than this, so what are you trying to say?

he didnt know whats the real point mortimer_85 want to show
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Updated main post with gear lists and another proc build.

[edit]

Keywing wrote:Even with the death, that Athulua fight was crazy eye candy

How does this build do it Vizjun?

I added a small sample of Viz. The procs are less consistent but when you are standing on an atmg it is crazy funny :)

[/edit]
Edited by mortimer_85 2 years.
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Even with the death, that Athulua fight was crazy eye candy