With Nat's Deception equipped. ImageImageImage
Holy1Holy
Banned
533 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
so sorry for uncropped and bad quality. will update with better pictures. will upload my gear and charms and what umo's and socketables i used as well.
Holy1Holy
Banned
533 | 1
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
By the way i didnt have socketables in any item when i did these screenshots. Then ended up selling the entire character with stash n inventory and merc for 1500 tg because i thought the season was ending way sooner.
g1oomey
Imp
4 | 2
You can do Alt + Print Screen to take a screenshot of active window only, super convenient
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ou can also use "windows" + shift + S to make a print screen of selected area o/... for items and socks etc you can send the tsw char link.

Nice pally ^^
Holy1Holy
Banned
533 | 1
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thank you for that knowledge. I actually just made a differant trinity beam paly thats better overall in every aspect. Displayed dmg is 19k. Has 30k life and 6k mana. 260+ all res with max. 110 on physical res
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Holy1Holy wrote:Thank you for that knowledge. I actually just made a differant trinity beam paly thats better overall in every aspect. Displayed dmg is 19k. Has 30k life and 6k mana. 260+ all res with max. 110 on physical res

Can you share notarmory link ?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Holy1Holy wrote:110 on physical res

Tyrael's Might.....Sure.....
Holy1Holy
Banned
533 | 1
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes of course i use tyraels lol i mean, really its amazing -when 1 piece can give such amazing defensive features. Why not use it?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Holy1Holy wrote:Yes of course i use tyraels lol i mean, really its amazing -when 1 piece can give such amazing defensive features. Why not use it?

Not mean it is bad. It is just too good to use for all class all bds. In a normal season, there is supposed to be 1 or 0 tyraels the whole ladder.
And that is exactly why 1.8 season is a joke, along with relics abuse.
Goblins in 1.8 brought us some fun, ssf-friendly, but also greatly shorten the ladder life. Considering the 2.0 patch is still 1 or 2 months ahead, 1.8 should be made with lower drop rate to sustain longer until 2.0 coming, but on the contrary, 1.8 was made an entertaining ephemerality.