Donated 25 times
With Tyrael's Might equipped.Image Image

With Nat's Deception equipped. ImageImageImage
Holy1Holy
Grubber
325 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
so sorry for uncropped and bad quality. will update with better pictures. will upload my gear and charms and what umo's and socketables i used as well.
Holy1Holy
Grubber
325 | 0
Donated 25 times
By the way i didnt have socketables in any item when i did these screenshots. Then ended up selling the entire character with stash n inventory and merc for 1500 tg because i thought the season was ending way sooner.
g1oomey
Skeleton
2 | 2
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
You can do Alt + Print Screen to take a screenshot of active window only, super convenient
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
94 | 2
ou can also use "windows" + shift + S to make a print screen of selected area o/... for items and socks etc you can send the tsw char link.

Nice pally ^^
Holy1Holy
Grubber
325 | 0
Donated 25 times
Thank you for that knowledge. I actually just made a differant trinity beam paly thats better overall in every aspect. Displayed dmg is 19k. Has 30k life and 6k mana. 260+ all res with max. 110 on physical res
blatkill
Gravedigger
197 | 17
Holy1Holy wrote:Thank you for that knowledge. I actually just made a differant trinity beam paly thats better overall in every aspect. Displayed dmg is 19k. Has 30k life and 6k mana. 260+ all res with max. 110 on physical res

Can you share notarmory link ?
cnlnjzfjb
Azure Drake
172 | 4
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Holy1Holy wrote:110 on physical res

Tyrael's Might.....Sure.....
Holy1Holy
Grubber
325 | 0
Donated 25 times
Yes of course i use tyraels lol i mean, really its amazing -when 1 piece can give such amazing defensive features. Why not use it?
cnlnjzfjb
Azure Drake
172 | 4
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Holy1Holy wrote:Yes of course i use tyraels lol i mean, really its amazing -when 1 piece can give such amazing defensive features. Why not use it?

Not mean it is bad. It is just too good to use for all class all bds. In a normal season, there is supposed to be 1 or 0 tyraels the whole ladder.
And that is exactly why 1.8 season is a joke, along with relics abuse.
Goblins in 1.8 brought us some fun, ssf-friendly, but also greatly shorten the ladder life. Considering the 2.0 patch is still 1 or 2 months ahead, 1.8 should be made with lower drop rate to sustain longer until 2.0 coming, but on the contrary, 1.8 was made an entertaining ephemerality.