<2.0> Holy Shock Psicrowner - Mini Guide

Share your videos and screenshots
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
► Show Spoiler

Despite on Ghal Rune being the road block, i'm still sold on Holy Shock, 10/10 will try if i ever get the rune.
Noticed that Psicrown scaling is another beast on its own, but like what you've mentioned Holyshock does most of the damage, PsiCrown is just there to clear off strays.

Will foresee less damage done compared to your video in SSF, but will still rate 10/10, a superb laid back farmer.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
heamn wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Despite on Ghal Rune being the road block, i'm still sold on Holy Shock, 10/10 will try if i ever get the rune.
Noticed that Psicrown scaling is another beast on its own, but like what you've mentioned Holyshock does most of the damage, PsiCrown is just there to clear off strays.

Will foresee less damage done compared to your video in SSF, but will still rate 10/10, a superb laid back farmer.

More laid back than Neutraldin?

I'm hitting roadblocks with the multiple chars I'm playing, so I'm getting bored and looking for alternatives to play Sigma.
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Muilpeer wrote:
heamn wrote:
► Show Spoiler

More laid back than Neutraldin?

I'm hitting roadblocks with the multiple chars I'm playing, so I'm getting bored and looking for alternatives to play Sigma.

cant tell how its gonna perform until i get the rune, would imagine somewhere between a less dmg neutraldin but with better coverage, should do enough damage to farm fautz and else
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is that Plini in the demo video? Their music is so friggin gooooooood.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eurekaaaa wrote:Is that Plini in the demo video? Their music is so friggin gooooooood.

Sure is, that album is one of my all time favorites.
TastyTurtle
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Looks cool :)

Just some quick questions:

How good is single target? I know psicrown only scales off of skills and BASE energy. So I feel like there is pretty much a damage cap that you cannot really surpass or try to improve by getting better gear because you will always just be doing the same damage of whatever 1100 base energy will give you.

You didn't list an ultimate skill? I assume Resurrect is still useless so you can either go with Dragon Blessing for more stats or Superbeast for better frames. You aren't morphed in the video so I guess you went with Dragon Blessing?
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TastyTurtle wrote:Looks cool :)

Just some quick questions:

How good is single target? I know psicrown only scales off of skills and BASE energy. So I feel like there is pretty much a damage cap that you cannot really surpass or try to improve by getting better gear because you will always just be doing the same damage of whatever 1100 base energy will give you.

You didn't list an ultimate skill? I assume Resurrect is still useless so you can either go with Dragon Blessing for more stats or Superbeast for better frames. You aren't morphed in the video so I guess you went with Dragon Blessing?

Only ultimate you can get as neutral is resurrect and it's useless.

@Marco/Ben: Seriously it's terrible. Please give neutral a cool ultimate skill
magz_
Pit Knight
119 | 47
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hey! Do you happen to remember what your total energy all in (after buffs/gear) was?
I'm building a similar character and had tried psicrown but didn't really like it. I'm currently running a paladin warlock, but it seems like for the sake of scaling energy neutral might be better. I've also considered going holy for the % scaling, I'm unsure if that reward skill is better than the flat points from storm lord
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
magz_ wrote:Hey! Do you happen to remember what your total energy all in (after buffs/gear) was?
I'm building a similar character and had tried psicrown but didn't really like it. I'm currently running a paladin warlock, but it seems like for the sake of scaling energy neutral might be better. I've also considered going holy for the % scaling, I'm unsure if that reward skill is better than the flat points from storm lord

My total energy with all buffs up was 12000
Tamally
Fallen
1 | 0
I know this is an old build and a lot has changed. How well do you think this would go with the new Stormzon? Getting so much spell focus and light pierce baked into your kit frees up gear options significantly.