Javazon the Proc Queen in Dunc

Share your videos and screenshots
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
NotCube wrote:Huh I was about to try these 2 sets on javazon. You saved me a couple days of leveling.

Looks good. How is she in fauzt?

She can clean fauzt also quite easy, just u have to use moonbean more often cos of necrobots.
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Donated 25 times
CaoBao wrote:
NotCube wrote:Huh I was about to try these 2 sets on javazon. You saved me a couple days of leveling.

Looks good. How is she in fauzt?

This was my first char this season with same setup. Super fast Dunc, Faust is meh compared to some other classes, Vizjun is fine and Sclosgen a no go. Poison has it limits from my experience, doesnt kill some mobs quick enough.I had all the charms with some trophies, lvl137 and good jewelry with crafted gloves. Had smthn about 15k psn per sec with max pierce,5k phys and fire dmg from skill.

For scos javazon its not really ideal, better go bowzon there.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
huangyunshy wrote:You can have a high-end map
dunc who can't swim?

You love to insult! But actually this clip is very contructive, more constructive than ur whole career :))
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Cheap gear, uses yst/fel/ka rw, astro set, and black hand sigil :coolstorybob:
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Is astro set hard to find? The amulet and boots drop like candy and the belt is going for 10tg. Black hand sigil seems unnecessary (just for cleanup) and yst fel ka could easily be ven ohm or an honorific because 8fpa wouldn't be too bad in dunc.

In any case, I have 6 of 7 important pieces for this on SP (full java set and 2pc astro set) so this inspired me to actually bother leveling it yesterday. End of a1n is an absolute pain but it's clear going into hell once you get ecstatic frenzy and 5-6 split spear projectiles.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Chance wrote:
dunc who can't swim?

You love to insult! But actually this clip is very contructive, more constructive than ur whole career :))

no, my English is machine translation.Sometimes the meaning of translation is different from what I want to express
What I want to express is: Don't use the 120-level map. Hope to have a 130-level SCOSGLEN.
Brushing dunc is too boring
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
huangyunshy wrote:no, my English is machine translation.Sometimes the meaning of translation is different from what I want to express
What I want to express is: Don't use the 120-level map. Hope to have a 130-level SCOSGLEN.

But u need huge investment to go Scolgen. Invest a little for set then hard on Dunc is economical wise.
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Donated 25 times
huangyunshy wrote:
Chance wrote:
dunc who can't swim?

no, my English is machine translation.Sometimes the meaning of translation is different from what I want to express

u get xp in dunc till lvl 136 solo. After that u can go fauzt till lvl 140. After that....up to u really. For scos/lab this build is not good, tested it myself if that is what u are asking...
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Donated 25 times
Siosilvar wrote:Is astro set hard to find? The amulet and boots drop like candy and the belt is going for 10tg. Black hand sigil seems unnecessary (just for cleanup) and yst fel ka could easily be ven ohm or an honorific because 8fpa wouldn't be too bad in dunc.

In any case, I have 6 of 7 important pieces for this on SP (full java set and 2pc astro set) so this inspired me to actually bother leveling it yesterday. End of a1n is an absolute pain but it's clear going into hell once you get ecstatic frenzy and 5-6 split spear projectiles.

Uhm u need those +1/2 skills from charms for those extra projectiles, i changed to Javazon at lvl 125 or smthing, till that i was bowzon.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kkmaka203 wrote:Uhm u need those +1/2 skills from charms for those extra projectiles, i changed to Javazon at lvl 125 or smthing, till that i was bowzon.

"Need" is relative if you know how to aim Multishot. Build cleans up Normal and Nightmare just fine on 9pt Split Spear (5-6 spears as mentioned). Starting Hell and ubers tonight with 14 spears, I don't expect to have any problems.