Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
TTraw wrote:Wow Is cherub bear a thing? Or just via relics? This sounds way funnier to use than his normal skillset

Cherub is imo the best clearskill that's allowed to melee. Although it's not as op as some really good ranged skills(mostly due to the limitation of 4 targets max). The bear in the clip is based on Azgar's Crystal and stacked Zayl's Soul Orb umo (This combo is obv OP this ladder), he cannot use bear's innate skills.
Therefore you need wdm attack relics to make the build viable. DJ can be replaced by Stormblast (performs little worse)
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
I like how all the top notch builds are never mentioned in the guide section
like you have a phys wearbear guide but not a cold version with that sword
i guess the plan is just to keep them away from most players so the same people can keep running deimoss and sell keys to the plebs ?
same with voidstar druid there is literally nothing about it, the only one who posted his druid had tyrael and tons of relics, cant copy it lmao
nuguge76
Stone Warrior
34 | 15
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PizzaGater wrote:I like how all the top notch builds are never mentioned in the guide section
i guess the plan is just to keep them away from most players so the same people can keep running deimoss and sell keys to the plebs ?
same with voidstar druid there is literally nothing about it, the only one who posted his druid had tyrael and tons of relics, cant copy it lmao

Mana bear was introduced in 1.8 ladder. (see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63197&hilit=manabear) You'd better to search not only character guide, but also showcase section.

If i want to keep tips about 135 bosses secrets, i will not post vesseldin vs samael (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67771) and this thread.
In vesseldin vs samael thread, i answered all questions including relic, made mini guide, and i see that usage of OOA relic is increased after my posting. I will spend more tg if i want to play vesseldin again.

What's the problem?
Edited by nuguge76 2 years.
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1192 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
OOA is like matrix
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
nuguge76 wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:I like how all the top notch builds are never mentioned in the guide section

Mana bear was introduced in 1.8 ladder. (show viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63197&hilit=manabear) You'd better to search not only character guide, but also showcase section.

If i want to keep tips about 135 bosses secrets, i will not post vesseldin vs samael (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67771) and this thread.
In vesseldin vs samael thread, i answered all questions including relic, made mini guide, and i see that usage of OOA relic is increased after my posting. I will spend more tg if i want to play vesseldin again.

What's the problem?

was not for you, and thanks for the mana bear link.
just wanted to point out that guides does not reflect at all the top notch builds used
nuguge76
Stone Warrior
34 | 15
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PizzaGater wrote:
nuguge76 wrote:

Mana bear was introduced in 1.8 ladder. (show viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63197&hilit=manabear) You'd better to search not only character guide, but also showcase section.

What's the problem?

was not for you, and thanks for the mana bear link.
just wanted to point out that guides does not reflect at all the top notch builds used

Snowbird also wrote mini guide about caster dru in showcase (see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61839). he don't play petty tricks to hide builds.(use second id made 6 months ago, hide buff and items, etc). He is talent for making big tg, but never abusing unintended bugs or using not allowed tools.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions

1. I'm planning to write a short lab guide including the strategies against endgame bosses before the end of the season. This is my fourth ladder in TSW and I had never been in place to teach somebody else well.

2. I' m mostly open to all my builds. Unless the question is too general (ex ; which build is the best? how can I play your build?) I mostly response to the questions via PM. Also, I never tried to hide my armory this ladder. The pally in the vid either.

3. If you believe other players are obligated to spend hundreds of hours to craft a build and then come to you for a detailed explanation and guide, I'd like to say Earth doesn't rotate around you. Please do some effort, peeping an opened notarmory is not even that hard compared with the time and tg we spent on new builds. And we are not against copying our builds. We hope more players would enjoy our builds, but I don't think I should write a complete guide inc. all the min-maxing everytime.

The name of my bear character is Furrybear, you can always look into the gears and mo's in Notarmory if you want. I think I've never taken off those labbing gears for more than a week. If I'm playing some other builds, just come to me and ask about the gears you'll be surely answered
Edited by snowbird 2 years.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
I know nobody is forced to write a guide, but c'mon it's clear some people like to hide them like it's such an important competition they must keep it secret, i find it ridiculous and that's all.
Anyways I'm not ready to get that stupid amount of relics, I guess i can just resell the voidstar staff now and keep farming dunc/fauzt lmao
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:I know nobody is forced to write a guide, but c'mon it's clear some people like to hide them like it's such an important competition they must keep it secret, i find it ridiculous and that's all.
Anyways I'm not ready to get that stupid amount of relics, I guess i can just resell the voidstar staff now and keep farming dunc/fauzt lmao

I know many people trying to hide their builds. In that point you're right. Some of they are still trying to hide broken ones to avoid nerf and get more tg and fame from the build.
But you can't blame or find it ridic that creative players are not always open-minded, because they've invested a lot for their own unique stuffs and good performance. Nobody has right to force them to sacrifice all their efforts for some random players.
Yes, some guys do that and I respect them all so much. I'm not personally as good as them, the reason why I'm trying to stay opened is, I've relied so much on other opened players who never hesitated to share their knowledge with me. I hope you would understand how time-consuming it is to craft a good build.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
snowbird wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:I know nobody is forced to write a guide, but c'mon it's clear some people like to hide them like it's such an important competition they must keep it secret, i find it ridiculous and that's all.

I know many people trying to hide their builds. In that point you're right. Some of they are still trying to hide broken ones to avoid nerf and get more tg and fame from the build.
But you can't blame or find it ridic that creative players are not always open-minded, because they've invested a lot for their own unique stuffs and good performance. Nobody has right to force them to sacrifice all their efforts for some random players.
Yes, some guys do that and I respect them all so much. I'm not personally as good as them, the reason why I'm trying to stay opened is, I've relied so much on other opened players who never hesitated to share their knowledge with me. I hope you would understand how time-consuming it is to craft a good build.

It's good that we have people like you around, and yes open source is always the best.
i dont get that sacrifice thing, even worse in a video game imo.
cooperation is the way to go but again when I open public games I realize it doesnt exist much in here.
Like for ex It's totally impossible to find a game with more than 3 players farming, if you join 1 or 2 will inevitably die and leave haha