Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Update from October 17 - Higher Labs

I already tried uploading that video a day ago - as soon as it was ready... but Youtube declared a war on me, attaching the wrong codec, resulting in the video being all blurry and pixelated. After delving deep into shamanism and a dozen dances around the pyre, I finally managed to fix that)

Enjoy the show and thanks for watching! :D

Supersonic Man

Heya! Stay a while and listen :)

This is my take on an old school Tantrum Paladin build. This is the most fun, adrenaline-driven build I've ever played in Median, mainly because I do the unthinkable - I keep Sky Siege playstyle even in highest labs. I surely die sometimes because of that, but I've learned to pilot my Pala well enough to survive most of the crazy situations that I get him into.

This build turned out so fun it helps me cure my depression after my dog died. It got me in the mood for making new vids.

I will most likely do videos for labs 8, 9, 10 + Deimoss next, but the videomaking process is very hard and time-consuming with my strive for perfectionism :/

Character link: https://median-xl.com/char/VA-Phoboss
If you have questions, feel free to ask me here - or via discord (a much better option)
Edited by Vanarchy 2 years.
nuguge76
Stone Warrior
34 | 15
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it looks like fun build
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I really have a different opinion on adrenaline playstyle haha

I mean, how can a build full of relics, able to teleport into rooms full of monsters without dying in a fraction of second, able to kill phoboss in few seconds, how this build can give you any adrenaline?

Try to play a normal build, with ethical gear (haha) and feel the next step you take you could die if you do something wrong.. this is adrenaline...

Anyway, funny meme build.. worth the investment? Not sure, but I praise you for coming up with this... Doesn't look anything like adrenaline to me.. but looks so much fun!

+1 cookie
Marrt
Djinn
510 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Inno86 wrote:I really have a different opinion on adrenaline playstyle haha

I mean, how can a build full of relics, able to teleport into rooms full of monsters without dying in a fraction of second, able to kill phoboss in few seconds, how this build can give you any adrenaline?

Try to play a normal build, with ethical gear (haha) and feel the next step you take you could die if you do something wrong.. this is adrenaline...

Anyway, funny meme build.. worth the investment? Not sure, but I praise you for coming up with this... Doesn't look anything like adrenaline to me.. but looks so much fun!

+1 cookie

talking about ethical builds in this season.. when almost everyone plays azurememe to kill samael, deimoss and go through labs.. at least this build is something different ;) azurewrath nerf when?
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
nice ! friend
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
excellent build, love it :D

Marrt wrote:

+1 cookie

talking about ethical builds in this season.. when almost everyone plays azurememe to kill samael, deimoss and go through labs.. at least this build is something different ;) azurewrath nerf when?

oh wow you say that after you bought tyrael 2 weeks ago

tyarel nerf when?
PeterHatEater
Bone Archer
75 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great video, looks like so much fun. Excellent editing too :)
Marrt
Djinn
510 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:excellent build, love it :D

Marrt wrote:

+1 cookie

oh wow you say that after you bought tyrael 2 weeks ago

tyarel nerf when?

who told you I bought a tyrael? and who told you tyrael doesn't need the same nerf? azure & tyrael deserve to have the same drop rate as before, a.k.a. 0-1 per season, too much abuse otherwise
xbunker
Sand Maggot
1192 | 9
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
The same abuse can be done with stacking Relics.
Plus you have made 30k TG this season, talking about nerfing Azure sound satirical, we should look closely what build you played first
Marrt
Djinn
510 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
xbunker wrote:The same abuse can be done with stacking Relics.
Plus you have made 30k TG this season, talking about nerfing Azure sound satirical, we should look closely what build you played first

You can look as much as you like, notarmory is open :D 30k tg is done by playing for 500 hours. I am stopping with this offtopic. The valk prime build is cool, cookie already given