Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:
Morden wrote:
Honkler wrote:
snowbird wrote:gz! really nice clip. And now zon needs nerf. please do it asap so that I can enjoy zon players screaming

And once again, the asinine toxicity of the MXL community outdoes itself.

decking out a Javazon with thousands of TG worth of gear/relics and doing a boss that’s 80% mechanics while spamming -PDR impale surely means Amazons are in a great place.

To mention nothing of the fact that Javazon is literally built for Samael fight. Strong single target, -PDR, elemental absorb…. I suppose you thought Spearzons were in a great place a couple seasons back as well when we saw a great hunt build do the same thing.

But why bother. Your kind will never change and the state of MXL balance will forever be D-tier at best because all discourse is tainted by elitist blowhards who scream “gitgud” at anyone who makes valid observations of the meta.

I was kinda sad to see the season die one week after release but, frankly, I think it’s well deserved.

Fitting pfp keep it up bud.

Can you stop being toxic to pepeclown please, he brings forward good points and u just shut him down :roll:

Oh no, I get a kick out of the NPC circle-jerk. “Look guys, I’m bashing the dissenter who dared to criticize class balance. Plz can I have a crumb of forum clout? Notice me!!”

Sadly, it gets boring. It’s like I’m talking to the same Shill over and over again.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Honkler wrote:
snowbird wrote:gz! really nice clip. And now zon needs nerf. please do it asap so that I can enjoy zon players screaming

decking out a Javazon with thousands of TG worth of gear/relics and doing a boss that’s 80% mechanics while spamming -PDR impale surely means Amazons are in a great place.

To mention nothing of the fact that Javazon is literally built for Samael fight. Strong single target, -PDR, elemental absorb…. I suppose you thought Spearzons were in a great place a couple seasons back as well when we saw a great hunt build do the same thing.

But why bother. Your kind will never change and the state of MXL balance will forever be D-tier at best because all discourse is tainted by elitist blowhards who scream “gitgud” at anyone who makes valid observations of the meta.

I was kinda sad to see the season die one week after release but, frankly, I think it’s well deserved.

Sorry if I bothered you, it was just a joke :D
But honestly javzon needs further balancing imo. I am not trying to undervalue Syphery's skills. I know he's a better player than most of us, including myself. However you can't really say it's balanced when a build can take down 30% of sam hp within 1min while geared with cheap ones.
Even if there were no pr debuff, it's 15% in 1min.

I screamed a lot when du was ded, now it's you guys' turn :twisted:

BTW I smell a very familar person here...hmm...the second account for the second ego...the hostility...
A master of bugs and exploits...Hope I'm wrong :) no offense!
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
snowbird wrote:
Honkler wrote:

But honestly javzon needs further balancing imo. I am not trying to undervalue Syphery's skills. I know he's a better player than most of us, including myself. However you can't really say it's balanced when a build can take down 30% of sam hp within 1min while geared with cheap ones.

Hah, not at all man. You’re just like the fifth person i’ve seen today talk shit about a genuine appeal to class balance.

To your point, I think Impale Java is super strong in “vacuum” boss fights like Samael/Baal where there’s one target and you don’t really have to worry about taking phys damage (sitting at ~100k Defense) which I actually mentioned in my post the other day.

Honestly, though. I don’t wanna beat a dead horse. If the devs wanna balance the class, they’ll do it on their own schedule.

The only reason I even came back to MXL this season was in the hopes that Java patch would put a spotlight on Zon balance so it’s not really skin off my back if the status quo prevails. Not gonna waste any more energy on the matter.

Apologies for jumping to conclusions. You’re far less toxic than those I’ve spoken with recently. (And you had to ruin it with that edit lmao. Regardless, not worth the effort).

@Slypher, grats on the kill. Don’t wanna derail your post any further.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Any underdog barb player in chat
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:Any underdog barb player in chat

I skipped a few seasons. Whatever happened to that Neph Spirit barb with -100Enemy res offhand dagger build that could yeet Sammy in 12 seconds?
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Honkler wrote:To your point, I think Impale Java is super strong in “vacuum” boss fights like Samael/Baal where there’s one target and you don’t really have to worry about taking phys damage (sitting at ~100k Defense) which I actually mentioned in my post the other day.

Wait...you really have that defense? i thought you were exagerating on your other posts. Im at around 250k, and i know i can push it well past over 300k.
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jo_Jo wrote:
Honkler wrote:To your point, I think Impale Java is super strong in “vacuum” boss fights like Samael/Baal where there’s one target and you don’t really have to worry about taking phys damage (sitting at ~100k Defense) which I actually mentioned in my post the other day.

Wait...you really have that defense? i thought you were exagerating on your other posts. Im at around 250k, and i know i can push it well past over 300k.

I’ve considered stacking TCD on an honorific or two but I think the 50% block max/complete lack of avoidance is the real issue.

That said, I’m kind of over the discussion. Typing up essays on the general forum just isn’t worth the time/effort when most people aren’t interested in an honest discussion.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Honkler wrote:I’ve considered stacking TCD on an honorific or two but I think the 50% block max/complete lack of avoidance is the real issue.

I didnt even thought about using Honorifics. Was more thinking on MOing my regular gear with Def +Def Bonus+ Poison Reduction (to get the Def bonus from the Java Poison Passive)

Honkler wrote:That said, I’m kind of over the discussion. Typing up essays on the general forum just isn’t worth the time/effort when most people aren’t interested in an honest discussion.

I get you, many times it can get tedious. And just to be clear, wasnt trying to trigger you. Was an honest question.

------------------------------

Anyways...congrats to Syphery on the achievment.
ngoisaoptv
Cog
219 | 36
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
snowbird wrote:
Honkler wrote:

Even if there were no pr debuff, it's 15% in 1min.

BTW I smell a very familar person here...hmm...the second account for the second ego...the hostility...
A master of bugs and exploits...Hope I'm wrong :) no offense!

i accept with you , 1' = 30%hp sam without abuse relic and 18k5 hp on amazon is too much .
But Amazon is meta of this season . So I can say . Good Job Syphery .
Amajav Ama-jav Amasexy Amasexy :oops:
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Honkler wrote:

Ur so toxic bro but i like it. this seaon is drowning, well deserved for sh++ balancing. I ve read your lát post about Amazon. This rework on java class is not gonna fix amazon state ( actually i think this is a bad rework). The transistion gear still so bad, her kit is bad, class identity is the worst. Yeah amazon could be the queen of the meta but still could not avoid the status worst designed class overall. Btw im out for the rest of the season, grazt Syper, sorry for comment not related to the topc.