Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

ty to encino for letting me play his zon and ben for not fixing shieldmaiden to work in arena Weirdchamp

Scuffed audio for some reason Sadge
Encino
Cultist
21 | 14
No Shieldmaiden :sadge:
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
But javazon sucks
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
Well done :salut:
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
gz! really nice clip. And now zon needs nerf. please do it asap so that I can enjoy zon players screaming
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
But someone is still one step behind ya Sif
Honkler
Cog
207 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
snowbird wrote:gz! really nice clip. And now zon needs nerf. please do it asap so that I can enjoy zon players screaming

And once again, the asinine toxicity of the MXL community outdoes itself.

decking out a Javazon with thousands of TG worth of gear/relics and doing a boss that’s 80% mechanics while spamming -PDR impale surely means Amazons are in a great place.

To mention nothing of the fact that Javazon is literally built for Samael fight. Strong single target, -PDR, elemental absorb…. I suppose you thought Spearzons were in a great place a couple seasons back as well when we saw a great hunt build do the same thing.

But why bother. Your kind will never change and the state of MXL balance will forever be D-tier at best because all discourse is tainted by elitist blowhards who scream “gitgud” at anyone who makes valid observations of the meta.

I was kinda sad to see the season die one week after release but, frankly, I think it’s well deserved.
Syphery
Lava Lord
99 | 175
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Multiplayer Badge
Has won 3 multiplayer contests
Great Skill Badge
Highly trained Warrior
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Honkler wrote:
snowbird wrote:gz! really nice clip. And now zon needs nerf. please do it asap so that I can enjoy zon players screaming

decking out a Javazon with thousands of TG worth of gear/relics and doing a boss that’s 80% mechanics while spamming -PDR impale surely means Amazons are in a great place.

To mention nothing of the fact that Javazon is literally built for Samael fight. Strong single target, -PDR, elemental absorb…. I suppose you thought Spearzons were in a great place a couple seasons back as well when we saw a great hunt build do the same thing.

But why bother. Your kind will never change and the state of MXL balance will forever be D-tier at best because all discourse is tainted by elitist blowhards who scream “gitgud” at anyone who makes valid observations of the meta.

I was kinda sad to see the season die one week after release but, frankly, I think it’s well deserved.

this zon literally has gear below 1000 tg, exactly 2 umos that cost 20tg (mana on hit umos on ring to sustain) and shieldmaiden and all its passive in sam arena are not even working, if they would this fight would be ALOT easier

that aside the guy was joking calm down m8
Morden
Dark Huntress
11 | 6
Honkler wrote:

Fitting pfp keep it up bud.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Morden wrote:
Honkler wrote:

Fitting pfp keep it up bud.

Can you stop being toxic to pepeclown please, he brings forward good points and u just shut him down :roll: