Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'ts a stormcall right - a lighning spell . although this gear is maximized for phys/magik ....
vilski
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Since when a lvl 150 char with all charms but Sam/Deimoss( and presumably trophies) is considered budget :think: ? You might as well slap random rares in the gear slots and you'll still get similar result as in the video :coolstorybob:
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Ruubel wrote:I'ts a stormcall right - a lighning spell . although this gear is maximized for phys/magik ....

stormcall/askari lightning is half lightning and half physical
Afysr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
vilski wrote:Since when a lvl 150 char with all charms but Sam/Deimoss( and presumably trophies) is considered budget :think: ? You might as well slap random rares in the gear slots and you'll still get similar result as in the video :coolstorybob:

Hey bro, so, i can use charms upto uldy and prolly the 130s too i believe (cuz the build can do them in TUs as well (atleast most of them) ), so even if one removes those unobtainable charms, this would still be possible, would prolly take a few minutes more at the most.

Thank you for checking out my showcase anyways :)

Peace
Afysr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Ruubel wrote:I'ts a stormcall right - a lighning spell . although this gear is maximized for phys/magik ....

What sio said

Lmao i have found him to be always correct
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Afysr wrote:
vilski wrote:Since when a lvl 150 char with all charms but Sam/Deimoss( and presumably trophies) is considered budget :think: ? You might as well slap random rares in the gear slots and you'll still get similar result as in the video :coolstorybob:

Hey bro, so, i can use charms upto uldy and prolly the 130s too i believe (cuz the build can do them in TUs as well (atleast most of them) ), so even if one removes those unobtainable charms, this would still be possible, would prolly take a few minutes more at the most.

Thank you for checking out my showcase anyways :)

Peace

Well, can you get all those charms in TU gear then? cause if you can't, then your title is missleading.
I find it missleading anyway due to being lvl 150, most ppl won't get higher than 140 due to scosglen being very hard on gear requirement for farming.

EDIT: Nice vid tho, it's fun to see that you can do semi-high charms with lower powerlevels :)
Afysr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Miothan wrote:
Well, can you get all those charms in TU gear then? cause if you can't, then your title is missleading.
I find it missleading anyway due to being lvl 150, most ppl won't get higher than 140 due to scosglen being very hard on gear requirement for farming.

EDIT: Nice vid tho, it's fun to see that you can do semi-high charms with lower powerlevels :)

Yo man, about level 140 to 150, those 10 levels wont make much difference, cuz the skill points frm those 10 levels had anyways gone to Balance or Defensive Harmony, and i would just lose 1-2 MOs, which were just life regen lol.

And about 50 stat points from those levels, they had gone to vitality, so one could manage a bit with points in dex and still have good dmg and will prolly have to chug a bit more pots and still be able to survive.
(EDIT - 50 stat points in vitality would mean AT THE MAX around 200 or 300 hp points, and I dont think my health was that low anytime in the fight (other than the part i died at lol) so yeah even if one keeps the same attr points distribution for dex, not much changes would be observed)

About charms, the major losses would be Sleep charm and i think scos charm. which again would make a difference but not that great that the kill wouldnt be possible.
In all , if i had the patience and determination, i would surely level another zon to 140 and rerecord with lesser charms. But sorry there hehe

Thanks for checking out my showcase
Cheers !!
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cool build. Do a mini guide? I would like to try this build.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TechC wrote:Cool build. Do a mini guide? I would like to try this build.

Mini-guide: Make a stormzon and level it. If you can't kill stuff access more dmg. If you die a lot access more def.