ULDYSSIAN IN TUs !!! [Caster Stormzon - Uldyssian (Super Budget Version)]

Share your videos and screenshots
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Afysr wrote:Yo man, about level 140 to 150, those 10 levels wont make much difference, cuz the skill points frm those 10 levels had anyways gone to Balance or Defensive Harmony, and i would just lose 1-2 MOs, which were just life regen lol.

And about 50 stat points from those levels, they had gone to vitality, so one could manage a bit with points in dex and still have good dmg and will prolly have to chug a bit more pots and still be able to survive.
(EDIT - 50 stat points in vitality would mean AT THE MAX around 200 or 300 hp points, and I dont think my health was that low anytime in the fight (other than the part i died at lol) so yeah even if one keeps the same attr points distribution for dex, not much changes would be observed)

About charms, the major losses would be Sleep charm and i think scos charm. which again would make a difference but not that great that the kill wouldnt be possible.
In all , if i had the patience and determination, i would surely level another zon to 140 and rerecord with lesser charms. But sorry there hehe

Thanks for checking out my showcase
Cheers !!
[/quote]

So, 10 levels is A LOT. It's not just 10 skill points (10 skill points are a lot by the way), 50 stat points and 2 MO loss. First, you fail to consider every level gives you flat life and mana. Second, you fail to consider 10 more levels influence (a lot) the chances of being hit (and chance to hit with melee) and the damage of some skills (not sure if any you are using). Third, it's not 2 MO.. it's 2 MO per piece of gear, meaning you lose 20 MO :) not irrelevant. Then, for this to be viable, you need to get the charms in TU as well, not having all the charms (and trophies) available. Just +1 skills make the difference for dmg output (void for example, doable in TU? umbaru treasure, can you do it in TU? xazax can you do it in TU? I doubt.. and so on).

In general, I really appreciate your video and effort, it's great! But don't fed us with such laughable considerations. I don't think that patience and determination would be of any help in leveling amazon with TU up to 140 and doing uldyssian successfully, sorry for not trusting you on this :)
Afysr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Inno86 wrote:
So, 10 levels is A LOT. It's not just 10 skill points (10 skill points are a lot by the way), 50 stat points and 2 MO loss.

Hey man i explained how the stat point loss and MO loss wont affect much

Inno86 wrote: First, you fail to consider every level gives you flat life and mana.

Yeah i missed that lol, lmk how much hp those 10 lvls would give

Inno86 wrote:Second, you fail to consider 10 more levels influence (a lot) the chances of being hit (and chance to hit with melee)

O.O i didnt know that wow

Inno86 wrote:and the damage of some skills (not sure if any you are using).

I dont think I am

Inno86 wrote:Third, it's not 2 MO.. it's 2 MO per piece of gear, meaning you lose 20 MO :) not irrelevant.

Bro they are mostly life regen MOs or Vit Mos, could easily use pots to make for their loss

Inno86 wrote:Then, for this to be viable, you need to get the charms in TU as well, not having all the charms (and trophies) available. Just +1 skills make the difference for dmg output (void for example, doable in TU?

Not void, but this kill is possible without charm, tested on older zon that too before hp buff

Inno86 wrote:umbaru treasure, can you do it in TU? xazax can you do it in TU? I doubt.. and so on).

Yes i can do them in TUs even astro

Inno86 wrote:In general, I really appreciate your video and effort, it's great! But don't fed us with such laughable considerations. I don't think that patience and determination would be of any help in leveling amazon with TU up to 140 and doing uldyssian successfully, sorry for not trusting you on this :)

Well, Thanks for checking out my showcase anyways

Peace
Afysr
Thunder Beetle
50 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
TechC wrote:Cool build. Do a mini guide? I would like to try this build.

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=73290

There you go mate :)