Share your videos and screenshots
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Honkler wrote:
Crash wrote:
Honkler wrote:Take HZON through DLAB1-10 and I’ll be impressed.

imagine commenting on someone's showcase video against the final endgame boss of the game just to say "bro do it with this skill, yours wasnt good enough"

@t4v well done, hammer magzon not dead yet

Imagine imagining.
no idea what you’re talking about tbh. I was responding to the derision of “This wasn’t supposed to happen”. I wasn’t talking to t4v so..

MXL community so dramatic for no reason kekw.

actually it feels like you are the toxic one here. maybe you were ironic in your comments, but apparently the guy quoting you thought differently and I agree with him :)

you wrote this to be precise:

Honkler wrote:Anyone with any knowledge of HZON knows this fight is uniquely tailored to magnetism and shouldn’t be surprised at all.

Deimoss is basically the only endgame Uber that remains stationary and doesn’t blink away from multi-hit so you actually have a reliable source of single target for once. Just stack some form of mana sustain (be it from Mag conversion RW/that shitty SU or Endless loop) and cheese magnetism in between mechanics.

Take HZON through DLAB1-10 and I’ll be impressed.

you are just making your statement of course! so if it is so easy to kill Deimoss with magnetism, why you don't show it too? you play amazon as well, so please show us how easy it is.. if so i will also create a zon and try :D here there is some guy posting the first video of deimoss kill (with zon!!) .. just buy an otherworldly link and show us all how easy it is to cheese it with zon :D
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Great, please weaken t4v
It would be better if this build could empty T10
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Honkler wrote:
Crash wrote:
Honkler wrote:Take HZON through DLAB1-10 and I’ll be impressed.

imagine commenting on someone's showcase video against the final endgame boss of the game just to say "bro do it with this skill, yours wasnt good enough"

@t4v well done, hammer magzon not dead yet

Imagine imagining.
no idea what you’re talking about tbh. I was responding to the derision of “This wasn’t supposed to happen”. I wasn’t talking to t4v so..

MXL community so dramatic for no reason kekw.

To be clear, my comment was addressed to t4v and I'm sure he know what it means.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge