Mana Sorc in Scoglen

Share your videos and screenshots
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

Hey everybody. As in title, heres my mana sorc doing scoglen.

Few things: its single player, zero cheating, duping, SSF char. All gear and build shown in video. Its not complete end game char, theres much much place to improve but its mainly zayls UMO's and maybe some relics, soo yeah, gonna farm more. Many many work in this char, got
Valthek's Command
Valthek's Command
War Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 63 to 69
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 333
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Mana Sweep: +15% Total Damage, Leeches no Mana
4% Chance to cast level 50 Vizjerei Rage on Death Blow
+(9 to 11) to Sorceress Skill Levels
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 4 seconds
+50% Damage to Undead
+(1 to 500) to Life
+(1 to 250) to Mana
Socketed (6)
and
Glowing Vertigo
Glowing Vertigo
Smoked Sphere (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 37 to 39
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 183
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
(80 to 100)% Cast Speed
+(20 to 25)% to Spell Damage
+(10 to 15) to Psicrown
+(100 to 150) to Energy
+(450 to 600) to Mana
Maximum Mana +40%
Elemental Resists -10%
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
+80 Life after each Kill
8% Weapon Damage Taken Restores Mana
Socketed (2)
. As for corrupts, did many many since the new mana sorc set is quite easy to drop, but only gloves get succesfull/usefull to this build. The good thing is it rolled 1% max all res, so its jackpot. Another one is golden cycle.
Got 2 zayls, one in amulet, one in empyrean glory, and 1 apple of discord in amu.

Main farm skills will be mana sweep, for etherborns, saplings and druids immersion.
Now, theres a huge limit in mana sweep and valthek. Mana cap to 25k in this skill. You either way want to have more mana to keep max damage for 4.3 sec to antimass colldown went off, so you will always deal 25k mana sweep damage, and for immersion. The key is big crowds and wait for valtheks proc as its great damage, and helps, but its not neccessary.
Tried arcane torrent, got 41,5k mana and 32k damage from it, but its still way slower since it isnt this much AOE, but its little safier setup thanks to shield and possibility to few zann esus in it.
The build with ice elementals. Tried every setup and this is best from my testing. Its getting us max cold res, huge distraction, safe druid kills etc.
We hungers for skills point so thats why this setup.
-Maxing mana sweep with specialization to quickest farm
-defense from covens: max lighting (27% avoid total with set bonus), cold (only to 13% max life)
-symbol of esu for 5% absorbs
-1 point witch blood for 30 LAEK
-3 meditation
- leftovers for immersion, ideally would be max but its great even in 1 point

Is it great? Theres many better and waayyy quicker chars for this place. But its doable, not so slow in my opinion, and quite safe i think. For mana sorc lovers.

It can be much more quicker. What i need? another 30+ zayls :D
Or just fews to reach sustain in max damage in mana sweep and stronger immesrion.
Mana sweep relics in valthek for 6x +3 to mana sweep, as its only way to get more damage from it after mana cap.
Or get those zayls, reach 60k++ mana and maybe 1-2 shot this place with arcane torrent and uncapped immersion?
Now there is reachable way of finding umos thanks to boxes, its just a matter of time.
Since im playing single player and every char i got is like brothers and sisters, ever zayl drop will land in this char.
My worst nightmare is now sigma 3.0 and not compatible saves :D

Feel free to comment, im not top pro and doing samael and deimoss, so every piece of knowledge is good.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Really nice! I was curious about trying this sort of thing out. Do you know if the damage scales up with +Magic/Physical Damage or is strictly with more mana?
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
eurekaaaa wrote:Really nice! I was curious about trying this sort of thing out. Do you know if the damage scales up with +Magic/Physical Damage or is strictly with more mana?

Only Mana and +skills, but remember Mana sweep cap at 25k mana
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pretty good clear speed tbh. Nice vid bro.
SyphX
Invader
8 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
As a manasorc enthusiast, I love this :) Manasweep was always one of my most "feel good" skills in median, if only Valthek would drop for me at least once in 5 leagues -.- Wish you luck in finding UMOs