Jungle Hunter
28 | 13
Feral speed: disengaged
Runewords: equipped
TU boots: donned
Fels: grinded
Tahas: sacrificed

It's Samael time

(skip to 1:17 to skip tainted blood prebuff)

NotArmory Snapshot: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/snapshot.php?char=Insulin_Peddler&id=1647094655

A handful of Idol of Stars, Marksman's Eyes, Farnham's Lost Marbles, Endless Lights, Explorer's Globes, Periapts, and Hands of Yaerius were spread among my equipment, I only had 1-3 of each from lootboxes and phoboss kills. All other MOs are +Dex and +Vit. Dawn was crafted with 2x Elemental Dominions, 5x life on melee attack, and 1x innate elemental damage. I went with the Duncraig Sleep because it synergizes with the bone chimes well enough to be almost as good as the Triune Sleep in damage but gives life on melee attack. This character was built entirely SSF including the like 7 tahas lost from attempts.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great job, not only with an underdog build but SSF too! Here is your cookie.

1 like so far? People on this forum probably think liking posts requires TG, lol.
Saibo
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Hmm, after the nerf there is a lack of fpa
lavasoft
Jungle Hunter
28 | 13
Victor wrote:Great job, not only with an underdog build but SSF too! Here is your cookie.

1 like so far? People on this forum probably think liking posts requires TG, lol.

Thanks! Also underdog -> underwolf hehe dog pun

Saibo wrote:Hmm, after the nerf there is a lack of fpa

We got a small improvement to twisted claw damage to compensate, but yes, the loss of feral speed lowered our dps and sustain with life on melee attack significantly.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
lavasoft wrote:
Victor wrote:Great job, not only with an underdog build but SSF too! Here is your cookie.

Lol nice one :)

I see you put 28 points into Spiritual Alignment instead of maxing out Symbiosis and/or Werewolf Form. You don't seem to utilize cold spell procs, how useful has it been?
lavasoft
Jungle Hunter
28 | 13
Victor wrote:
lavasoft wrote:

Lol nice one :)

I see you put 28 points into Spiritual Alignment instead of maxing out Symbiosis and/or Werewolf Form. You don't seem to utilize cold spell procs, how useful has it been?

I haven't gotten around to testing it in a more controlled setting yet but the damage increase should be fairly small which makes the difference hard to feel. Theoretically, if I understand the mechanic(bug?) correctly, the cold spell damage would give us increased cold damage to our direct melee hit, but not to the tornados spawned by twisted claw. Either way, Sam has a -50% avoid aura so those points would be wasted in symbiosis and wolf form. The only benefit from putting into wolf form would be flat attack rating, but we already have over 400k atk rating from our extreme dex and very high chance to hit. The only other place they could be spent is Harvest if you want to micro hard enough to heal using harvest mid-fight, but I don't bother because standing still is always dangerous and we have a very slow cast rate which makes it even more dangerous. All in all, these points would basically go unspent otherwise.
Saibo
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
lavasoft wrote:

We got a small improvement to twisted claw damage to compensate, but yes, the loss of feral speed lowered our dps and sustain with life on melee attack significantly.

For Deimos, the lack of FPA will be stronger, I think even a build through Azgar's and 60% will not be able to complete
lavasoft
Jungle Hunter
28 | 13
Saibo wrote:
lavasoft wrote:

For Deimos, the lack of FPA will be stronger, I think even a build through Azgar's and 60% will not be able to complete

Sure though an azgar build could probably deal double my damage, honestly the removal of feral speed and rework of Azgar just moved the best wolf build from SSU Cold Blood (I got like 4 of em SSF) to SSSU Azgar's Crystal (0 drops of course) so it really was a nerf that specifically targeted this more accessible version of wolf while buffing the less attainable version. From the perspective of an SSF player, it's depressing.
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
ssf mean sp offline here on median or no trades at all ? i can give my azgar's crystal if u want i play on ladder

anyway i always wanted try this build

gj

btw: idk how to give likes :D
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
azeriso wrote:ssf mean sp offline here on median or no trades at all ? i can give my azgar's crystal if u want i play on ladder

anyway i always wanted try this build

gj

btw: idk how to give likes :D

Gave you one so you can like other posts :)

SSF means solo self found, using items only found on the character you are playing. Can be done on SP and online.