Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
WARBANDIT30 wrote:do you have an armory link? id like to look at how you speced it

character is not geared anymore

skill layout

smax way of grpyhon
smax way of phenoix
smax perfect being
1point shadow refuge -> 6 points into shadow rush
1 point vampric icon
1 point phase bomb
max the passive that gives flat MDR/EDR(cant remember the name)
1 point melee devotion
3points into mana mastery(go into another mastery if you can solve mana reg)
smax endurance
smax pinnicale
1 point cogition
enough points to hit 50 congition to enable the stamina bonus
1 point into aethema

stats

str/dex enough for gear
get 2k energy
rest vitality
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1071 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Good bd, tried it in single player.
Tanky with melee devotion, perfect being, aethema and vampric icon in 11K+ hp.
But still relies on the limp relic very much. Even with the relic and smaxed pinnicale, it is not easy to get 7 projectiles.
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Good bd, tried it in single player.
But still relies on the limp relic very much. Even with the relic and smaxed pinnicale, it is not easy to get 7 projectiles.

How's bossing? How's mana?
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1071 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Enigma wrote:How's bossing? How's mana?

Iirc, both are OKay, u just need walls. But I wasnt building it, I just tested it on lvl 140 with all the gear. So dont know about levelling.
drasch21
Azure Drake
168 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions

heavily disagree with it being reliant on the relic. its roughly 15% more damage or someething like that. it doesnt make or break the build at all.
drasch21
Azure Drake
168 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Enigma wrote:

How's bossing? How's mana?

bossing is great on majority of bosses outside of ones where max throw distance is possible or a wall is present ~ the sleep is an example of this and/or riftwalker series.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1071 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
drasch21 wrote:heavily disagree with it being reliant on the relic. its roughly 15% more damage or someething like that. it doesnt make or break the build at all.

It depends on ur standard. Ofc it is still playable without the relic unlike some bds.
But like I said, usually u can only get 6 projectiles even with the relic and smaxed pinnicale, not 7 projectiles in ur vids.
If no relic, the most common case will be 5 projectiles. So from sth like 7 projectiles in ur vids down to 5 projectiles, the difference is big.
In short, if u only get 5 projectiles, the bd is ordinary and not worth a try; 6, Okay; 7, great.
Thats why I said it relied on the relic heavily and it was not easy to get 7 projectiles like in ur vids.
drasch21
Azure Drake
168 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
drasch21 wrote:heavily disagree with it being reliant on the relic. its roughly 15% more damage or someething like that. it doesnt make or break the build at all.

It depends on ur standard. Ofc it is still playable without the relic unlike some bds.
But like I said, usually u can only get 6 projectiles even with the relic and smaxed pinnicale, not 7 projectiles in ur vids.
If no relic, the most common case will be 5 projectiles. So from sth like 7 projectiles in ur vids down to 5 projectiles, the difference is big.
In short, if u only get 5 projectiles, the bd is ordinary and not worth a try; 6, Okay; 7, great.
Thats why I said it relied on the relic heavily and it was not easy to get 7 projectiles like in ur vids.

again disagree ~ i played this skill from 75(due to relic) but could easily be playable at 90 with a crafted claw. i agree 5 projectiles is the likely outcome without relic and no min max gear ~ but its still perfectly viable it would just take longer to do the content. However its still miles ahead of alot of other skills regarding single target and farming. Currently, its one of the better oskills.
CMBurns
Gravedigger
194 | 51
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Petition to make limpets attach to monsters.
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
drasch21 wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:

again disagree ~ i played this skill from 75(due to relic) but could easily be playable at 90 with a crafted claw. i agree 5 projectiles is the likely outcome without relic and no min max gear ~ but its still perfectly viable it would just take longer to do the content. However its still miles ahead of alot of other skills regarding single target and farming. Currently, its one of the better oskills.

What is the scaling on Limpet's projectiles? Other than the relic. Is it +1 projectile for every X soft points