Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OK Scallywags, here’s my showcase for S31. This was my most fun season and the strongest character i’ve built. It was a great season with a crew of lads who all hit 150, shout out to the boyz: AussieTodd, Ceef and PeterHateater for the long grind company. Plus others we were lucky enough to spend some time playing with this season: Gebs, Lawless, Klintz. We're always keen to find more team players who are keen to have a red hot crack at a ladder.

We all know Miyazaki intended the game to only be played SFF (Solo self found) and that playing any other way makes you a casual. With this in mind I set out on the arduous journey to defeat all of the content with the most Halal of characters; I present to you, the HPdin.

Short of 75% deimoss, I’ve done everything. I think I could have respec gear for deimoss (UH setup for extra attack frame off superbeast) but it makes me weak to phoboss and I like UMOs.

Lab 10+ 5 phobby: For some reason you get my incoming discord audiochat feed haha; enjoy Peter's rhapsodic voice.

First dig at Samael for the season.

This is the character and pathway:

Paladin:
Level 150
Snapshot:
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/snapshot.php?char ... 1659789611

Lvl 1-125 as UHC.
125 Respec into UHM Lemures with skylord for E-Z scos farming.
Then Respec into Cherub asap for labs 7+

This endgame build is a bigboy build; you must have azurewrath, it has no alternative gear option (Dawn is trash, str cherub is trash, dex is >trash but not by a lot). As you can see from my vids, I am a mediocre player, this build is a tank, it loves taking unnecessary damage and god help any uneaten ass that chances upon it.

Stats with Veneration of justice up/down (continuity gives me 10s uptime per 17s)

Cherub: 43-44k/ 34-36K
DJ 41-42k/ 32-34k
Vit 21k/16.5k
Life 53.5k/ 43.7k
AR 130k
Res all 90% except poison 89% (Cold res overcapped by 6% or more for phoboss on T10)
Defense 392k without sacred armor, 650k with.
Ph res 60%
Pierce 193%, waiting on 2x more endless light for respec to 199%.

Base stats: All vita.

My end game gear and skills for Lab 10 (incomplete slightly still):

Skills:
Melee dev 1
Continuity 6
Chemistry 5
Dragons blessing 15
Blessed Life 9
Dragon Jaws 1
Solar Flare Remainder
Scion 4
Retaliate 1
Divine judgement 1
Holy fire 1
Lionheart (enough to hit cap on TC defense; for me it is 18 with my prebuff)
Ele Wisdom 16
Veneration 25
Spark of hope 13
Ward of fate 25
Valiance 10

Gear
Stareye claws 4x periapt of life, lucky 1% phys res.
Doomcloud spine (100 life corr + lucky 1% phys res ) 3x periapt 5x vitality
Ouroborus 20%vit 1xendless light + cold res
Ouroboros 24%vit 1x endless light + cold res
Hono greaves: 4x P ruby, 5x solitude, 5x periapt 2x farnham, quiet bless, remainder Vita MO
Azure wrath: 5x AR%,5x LOMA, 2x warbringer
Arkaines valor: 6x Lew rune, 4x periapt
Black dwarf 18% cold pierce, Corr +1 max res, 1x endless light, 2x fire res, 4x light res
Wheel of fortune 1%Pres, 5x periapt, 5x vita, 5x all res, 4x bonus defense, 4x Lem rune.
Hono Crown: 5x solitude, 5x periapt, Quiet bless, 3x farnhams, vita remainder MOs 1x bloodstone, 3x ruby
Spire of Kehjan +10 on switch.

Relics: Harvest, Flash, cherubim
2x triune sleep
Large vita wormhole
MF bone chimes LOL.
IED Dim Key (though it does fuckall anyway)
Sockets ar% + Vit% and/or Flat Vit on Res or flat stat bases. 1x jewel with indestr for azure, 1x fhr for 200fhr BP.
Most trophies: Missing golden cycle, yshari trophy and some shit useless trophies like nephalim/ Kab/ Xazax etc.
Edited by Enigma 1 year.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
SSF and Azurewrath right...
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
smartasss wrote:SSF and Azurewrath right...

/s
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Azure...nice job.
Instead of keeping nerfing pal & bar season by season, I think that devs should nerf Azure to: Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 2.0 instead of 0.5 next season.
Using Azure is more or less like cheating in median. We all know the power of Azure. Sth like Azure breaks the balance of median.
Before, the drop rate for Azure was sth like 2-3 per season which dealt not much harm to the game. Nowadays, it is like 10-20 drops per season, and surely harms the game.
CorralTheTroops
Gravedigger
185 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Very cool stuff, I really appreciate the writeup! :D
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CorralTheTroops wrote:Very cool stuff, I really appreciate the writeup! :D

Thanks mate.
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Azure...nice job.
Instead of keeping nerfing pal & bar season by season, I think that devs should nerf Azure to: Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 2.0 instead of 0.5 next season.
Using Azure is more or less like cheating in median. We all know the power of Azure. Sth like Azure breaks the balance of median.
Before, the drop rate for Azure was sth like 2-3 per season which dealt not much harm to the game. Nowadays, it is like 10-20 drops per season, and surely harms the game.

hm, interesting thought, if azure breaks the balance of median, what is with other item only builds?, for example voidstar, which is more powerful than azure with 100% optimized gear, i mean if those items are already for the 1-2% player reachable why nerfing those? i personally dont feel attacked by those items i either find this awesome that such item's exist in median xl where u could build around them no matter if its brain dead afk umo stacking or like the hidden craft ssu circlet, if you will be like very poweful with the most rare item like azure , ( i think tyrones is more rare but idk lol ), then i feel this should be fine being so strong, well mostly on the survivalability side, i mean look at the single target, t10 phob i assume a p1 t10 takes 2-3 minutes or maybe 4 depending on the rng with ice novas and so on, which is fast, sure. but nothing compared to buckshot necro showcase t10 phoboss where he killed him in i mean 30 seconds, this was mostly done back when bear had 2 fpa with azure^^.

like my 2 cents are: in any kind of game like median if there exist any endgame super rare item where u could build around it, let alone the oskill thing i mean buffing class innate AoE skills to compare them to cherubim or current guard tower is great, but NERFING items like azure to the only ground is for me comparable to making azure then a normal SU rare and let it drop like 100 times in a season^^
somehow this doesnt fit i feel in this kind of game engine for a SSSU item , let it be like it is, i mean the 0,5 vita nerf already was a huge impact as i know from friends. but then again. lets do the same with tyrones, yeah nerf the 15% max res to only 3%, tyrones itself is also in this case a "cheat item" if you see it like this, i mean free 15% max res, holy damn^ but again. seeing things from the other side as i mentioned in the post before is important i would say.

anyway great showcase enigma, continue with this! HMP forever.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Azure...nice job.

You want to nerf something that only a very small percentage of the player base has access to? What's the benefit? There isn't a perfectly balanced ecosystem in MedianXL to begin with and so changing one SSSU with the expectation of rebalancing the game seems kind of silly. On top of that, it's not like you're playing PVP and the person with Azure is stomping everyone else - what other people are using doesn't really impact you that much imo.
zulderacul
Jungle Hunter
25 | 6
In 2.1 patch ive pushed this build to the maximum as possible and ill always say it - this is the very best and absolute build in this game. Once you assemble it and fix your AR it becomes absolute breeze of a gameplay, kinda makes you feel like this build is how endgame should be experienced.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zulderacul wrote:In 2.1 patch ive pushed this build to the maximum as possible and ill always say it - this is the very best and absolute build in this game. Once you assemble it and fix your AR it becomes absolute breeze of a gameplay, kinda makes you feel like this build is how endgame should be experienced.

Over 25K hp builds are already op but this build has almost double of that , damage based on your HP items are too op for this MOD since you can cheese all ubers and bosses, T10 lab or samael difficulty is gone with this build .