S31 Holy Paladin all content +150

Share your videos and screenshots
zulderacul
Jungle Hunter
25 | 6
morphed wrote:
zulderacul wrote:In 2.1 patch ive pushed this build to the maximum as possible and ill always say it - this is the very best and absolute build in this game. Once you assemble it and fix your AR it becomes absolute breeze of a gameplay, kinda makes you feel like this build is how endgame should be experienced.

Over 25K hp builds are already op but this build has almost double of that , damage based on your HP items are too op for this MOD since you can cheese all ubers and bosses, T10 lab or samael difficulty is gone with this build .

In my opinion the game should have a point where with good amount of optimized gear, at least 50% of the builds become overall "safe" and comfortable doing T10 labs,Samael/Deimoss , sadly there are only 3-4 builds that can reach that "pinnacle", while the rest end up maximum in Fauzt or struggle farming in Scos. But thats just my opinion and how i would love to see things change in such matter for this mod :)
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jovoman wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Azure...nice job.
Instead of keeping nerfing pal & bar season by season, I think that devs should nerf Azure to: Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 2.0 instead of 0.5 next season.
Using Azure is more or less like cheating in median. We all know the power of Azure. Sth like Azure breaks the balance of median.
Before, the drop rate for Azure was sth like 2-3 per season which dealt not much harm to the game. Nowadays, it is like 10-20 drops per season, and surely harms the game.

hm, interesting thought, if azure breaks the balance of median, what is with other item only builds?, for example voidstar, which is more powerful than azure with 100% optimized gear, i mean if those items are already for the 1-2% player reachable why nerfing those? i personally dont feel attacked by those items i either find this awesome that such item's exist in median xl where u could build around them no matter if its brain dead afk umo stacking or like the hidden craft ssu circlet, if you will be like very poweful with the most rare item like azure , ( i think tyrones is more rare but idk lol ), then i feel this should be fine being so strong, well mostly on the survivalability side, i mean look at the single target, t10 phob i assume a p1 t10 takes 2-3 minutes or maybe 4 depending on the rng with ice novas and so on, which is fast, sure. but nothing compared to buckshot necro showcase t10 phoboss where he killed him in i mean 30 seconds, this was mostly done back when bear had 2 fpa with azure^^.

like my 2 cents are: in any kind of game like median if there exist any endgame super rare item where u could build around it, let alone the oskill thing i mean buffing class innate AoE skills to compare them to cherubim or current guard tower is great, but NERFING items like azure to the only ground is for me comparable to making azure then a normal SU rare and let it drop like 100 times in a season^^
somehow this doesnt fit i feel in this kind of game engine for a SSSU item , let it be like it is, i mean the 0,5 vita nerf already was a huge impact as i know from friends. but then again. lets do the same with tyrones, yeah nerf the 15% max res to only 3%, tyrones itself is also in this case a "cheat item" if you see it like this, i mean free 15% max res, holy damn^ but again. seeing things from the other side as i mentioned in the post before is important i would say.

anyway great showcase enigma, continue with this! HMP forever.

Surely voidstar outpasses azure much in damage in late game. But damage is never the biggest point of azure. With azure, nearly everything becomes easy mode. It is super safe when u have a 50k+ life pool and even melee devotion if u use the stupid Cherubim rather than GT. Voidstar can never ever even come close to that. With azure, u can ignore almost all sam's skills. U can be very very very safe in t10. That is the key why using azure is somehow like cheating. Very big life pool with not bad damage.
As for 1-2% players balabala...I already pointed it out. Like I said, if the drop rate for one op item is like 1-5 per season, it is totally OK. But if it reaches around 20+, or even 30+ per season, that is another case. That is not sth which can be ignored.
And btw, I do think voidstar should get nerfed.
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 1 year.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jovoman wrote:
Instead of keeping nerfing pal & bar season by season, I think that devs should nerf Azure to: Max Life gained per point of Vitality reduced by 2.0 instead of 0.5 next season.
Using Azure is more or less like cheating in median. We all know the power of Azure. Sth like Azure breaks the balance of median.
Before, the drop rate for Azure was sth like 2-3 per season which dealt not much harm to the game. Nowadays, it is like 10-20 drops per season, and surely harms the game.

hm, interesting thought, if azure breaks the balance of median, what is with other item only builds?, for example voidstar, which is more powerful than azure with 100% optimized gear, i mean if those items are already for the 1-2% player reachable why nerfing those? i personally dont feel attacked by those items i either find this awesome that such item's exist in median xl where u could build around them no matter if its brain dead afk umo stacking or like the hidden craft ssu circlet, if you will be like very poweful with the most rare item like azure , ( i think tyrones is more rare but idk lol ), then i feel this should be fine being so strong, well mostly on the survivalability side, i mean look at the single target, t10 phob i assume a p1 t10 takes 2-3 minutes or maybe 4 depending on the rng with ice novas and so on, which is fast, sure. but nothing compared to buckshot necro showcase t10 phoboss where he killed him in i mean 30 seconds, this was mostly done back when bear had 2 fpa with azure^^.

like my 2 cents are: in any kind of game like median if there exist any endgame super rare item where u could build around it, let alone the oskill thing i mean buffing class innate AoE skills to compare them to cherubim or current guard tower is great, but NERFING items like azure to the only ground is for me comparable to making azure then a normal SU rare and let it drop like 100 times in a season^^
somehow this doesnt fit i feel in this kind of game engine for a SSSU item , let it be like it is, i mean the 0,5 vita nerf already was a huge impact as i know from friends. but then again. lets do the same with tyrones, yeah nerf the 15% max res to only 3%, tyrones itself is also in this case a "cheat item" if you see it like this, i mean free 15% max res, holy damn^ but again. seeing things from the other side as i mentioned in the post before is important i would say.

anyway great showcase enigma, continue with this! HMP forever.

And u say buckshot nec? I guess u never really play or test these lategame builds uself. I dont know u mean GT nec or pure xbow nec, but whatever, they are not much different in hp.
Now tell me how much hp buckshot/GT nec has with and without
Apple of Discord
Apple of Discord
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
+40 to Life
+40 to Mana
+10 Required Level
in late game? Tell me how many deaths in every 10 runs of t10 in average by GT/xbow nec? Do u really understand what a 50k+ life pool with even melee devotion means when u do sam fight or t10 labs?I dont think so. That is why I didnt say Tyrael's Might was like cheating, though it is more rare than azure. That is why I didnt say voidstar was like cheating, though it outpasses even GT azure much in damage.
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 1 year.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eurekaaaa wrote:

You want to nerf something that only a very small percentage of the player base has access to? What's the benefit? There isn't a perfectly balanced ecosystem in MedianXL to begin with and so changing one SSSU with the expectation of rebalancing the game seems kind of silly. On top of that, it's not like you're playing PVP and the person with Azure is stomping everyone else - what other people are using doesn't really impact you that much imo.

U are right, I totally agree. I say it breaks the balance mainly because azure builds really turn nearly everything into easy mode. Even it is not PvP, it still needs balance. Otherwise why there are nerfs and buffs every notepatch? It seems like u never played azure, right? If u ever played azure builds, I think u will have the same thought. It simply turns sam fight and t10 into jokes.
Tbh, I dont mind if azure gets nerfed or not, cause I play azure build and enjoy playing it, it is really relaxing and brain dead. Simply destroyed everything. But I wont show it, cause I dont think destroying sam and t10 with an azure is sth I should be pround of and share.
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
eurekaaaa wrote:

You want to nerf something that only a very small percentage of the player base has access to? What's the benefit? There isn't a perfectly balanced ecosystem in MedianXL to begin with and so changing one SSSU with the expectation of rebalancing the game seems kind of silly. On top of that, it's not like you're playing PVP and the person with Azure is stomping everyone else - what other people are using doesn't really impact you that much imo.

U are right, I totally agree. I say it breaks the balance mainly because azure builds really turn nearly everything into easy mode. Even it is not PvP, it still needs balance. Otherwise why there are nerfs and buffs every notepatch? It seems like u never played azure, right? If u ever played azure builds, I think u will have the same thought. It simply turns sam fight and t10 into jokes.
Tbh, I dont mind if azure gets nerfed or not, cause I play azure build and enjoy playing it, it is really relaxing and brain dead. Simply destroyed everything. But I wont show it, cause I dont think destroying sam and t10 with an azure is sth I should be pround of and share.

If you have suggestions about balance, they should probably go toward the devs.

As for having a sook about what others showcase and talk about, that I will never understand..
PeterHatEater
Bone Archer
75 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Great writeup and great group of lads. Insane Sam kill. Such a fun season. Already excited for next.

More importantly though - do I really sound that nasally? Damn...
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Enigma wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
eurekaaaa wrote:

As for having a sook about what others showcase and talk about, that I will never understand..

Sry I do think using azure is not sth worth showing off. Cause it is just brain dead. But it is just my feeling and thought. Ofc u can post whatever u like. As for balance, whatever, It is none of my business. I quite enjoy azure bds.
And for azure pala, I would suggest u try UHC form rather than HMP. Ofc u need an extra DJ relic if u dont want to waste a shield option on using
The Book of Kalen
The Book of Kalen
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (3513 - 4471) to (3737 - 4757)
Chance to Block: 3%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 105
Dragon's Blessing Attribute Bonus Halved
1% Base Block Chance
30% Hit Recovery
+(20 to 40) to Carnage
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense vs. Missile
Maximum Life +3%
Socketed (4)
. By dropping HMP, u lose some defense and vit, yeah. But u gain a 5f attack speed with a full powered tainted blood and stormlord in return. A full powered tainted blood with a 40-50k life pool is big. And if u want to be more aggressive, GT than Cherubim. Ofc it means dropping melee devotion and another 2 relics. But it not hurts much for an azure pala already with 40k+ life pool. GT with 8-10 targets is way better than Cherubim in damage.
Mark0716
Monkey King
253 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i dont think azure build should be nerf, a end game item should be strong like that
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Enigma wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
eurekaaaa wrote:

Sry I do think using azure is not sth worth showing off. Cause it is just brain dead. But it is just my feeling and thought. Ofc u can post whatever u like. As for balance, whatever, It is none of my business. I quite enjoy azure bds.
And for azure pala, I would suggest u try UHC form rather than HMP. Ofc u need an extra DJ relic if u dont want to waste a shield option on using
The Book of Kalen
The Book of Kalen
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (3513 - 4471) to (3737 - 4757)
Chance to Block: 3%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 105
Dragon's Blessing Attribute Bonus Halved
1% Base Block Chance
30% Hit Recovery
+(20 to 40) to Carnage
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense vs. Missile
Maximum Life +3%
Socketed (4)
. By dropping HMP, u lose some defense and vit, yeah. But u gain a 5f attack speed with a full powered tainted blood and stormlord in return. A full powered tainted blood with a 40-50k life pool is big. And if u want to be more aggressive, GT than Cherubim. Ofc it means dropping melee devotion and another 2 relics. But it not hurts much for an azure pala already with 40k+ life pool. GT with 8-10 targets is way better than Cherubim in damage.

I tried GT this season, the damage is actually pretty similar surprisingly. UH loses ALOT of vitality; storm lord is much worse than dragons blessing and lionheart does 625 vit compared to tainted's 300ish. Even so, the damage is slightly higher in UH spec due to the extra attack frame on DJ/cherub at a tradeoff of a much worse phoboss matchup. GT felt similar to cherub on packs (range seemed poor and damage comparable even at Lvl 44 GT) and you get a huge defensive/survivability loss. It also struggled badly on phoboss in UHC/GT; DJ with more Loma and UHC would probably do well enough on phoboss though. If I hadnt decided to hang up the boots for the season I probably would have grabbed a DJ relic and carried bellas for respec into UHC + DJ for deimoss. As for speed in labs; clearing 10's in 20-30mins with cherub and great phoboss matchup is better than GT imo.
RyougiShiki
Pit Knight
117 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Although I think your showcase is great but I still want to post my opinion about azure overall here.
Azure setup is a disaster for this game, especially somehow from 2.0 the azure drop rate is much higher than before. or we have many more players? hmmm I don't think so.

Here is my explanation:

If we can only defeat 5 abyss deimoss by azure, then one of them should be deleted completely from the game, azure or deimoss. Because the dev team is forcing us to find one and only one highly dependent and rare thing to complete the content of the game. I'm not asking for all the players should or could complete all the contents, but at least we should have more than 1 ways, ideally 7 ways for every char, although I know it's unlikely to happen but only one way is not cool.

Instead of a near cheese way for this game, and continuously nerf it (the newest nerf is -0.5 life per vita), drop rate is the key problem. For now from what I feel, azure become an available but expensive gear that makes everyone who play with it become much more brainless with huge HP pool. But players should never bond with tg to one thing this much. Even though having 10k tg is a big advantage for a new season, we should never spend it for only 1 way if we want to finish this game.

Overall , my suggestion is : nerf azure drop rate and buff other builds to make them possible for deimoss (5 abyss). Nerfing azure status won't help.