Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
CaoBao wrote:
oztor wrote:
Diaco wrote:
regarding the weapons, they are shrine crafted. Claws can roll up to 40% fire spell damage, add the shrine + bless bonus, 10% from MOs, 10% from oil of conjuration, and you could potentially get even more than that (over 100 theoretically). not to mention using UMOs like Demon Core, effigies, etc...

The problem is that the pool of affixes for claws is HUGE so it's incredibly hard to get those rolls

There's no point in blessing claws for this particular build, as it will actually reduce the dmg output.

Op meant SHRINE BLESS, which increases fire sd and pierce ONLY.

Bless is good, conjuration is not. Demon Core is suboptimal since the poison counts against you.

Mort's claws are like this:

Prefixes: +4 all skills, 9 tri-ele pierce, 34-40 fire spell damage
Suffixes: 13-15 fire pierce
Shrine craft (Fascinating): 2-8 fsd, 3-5 pierce
Intensified shrine bless (Fascinating): 8 fsd, 4 pierce
Sockets: 3 Tyr rune (12 fsd)
MOs: 4
Nor Tiraj's Flaming Sphere
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
1% Chance to cast level 42 Flamefront on Melee Attack
Adds 3-6 Fire Damage
+5% to Fire Spell Damage
Fire Resist +25%
+10 Required Level
(20 fsd), 5 store MOs (10 fsd)
Effigies: 1
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
Cannot be Used with Runewords
High_Elf
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Bless is good, conjuration is not. Demon Core is suboptimal since the poison counts against you.

Mort's claws are like this:

Prefixes: +4 all skills, 9 tri-ele pierce, 34-40 fire spell damage
Suffixes: 13-15 fire pierce
Shrine craft (Fascinating): 2-8 fsd, 3-5 pierce
Intensified shrine bless (Fascinating): 8 fsd, 4 pierce
Sockets: 3 Tyr rune (12 fsd)
MOs: 4
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
1% Chance to cast level 42 Flamefront on Melee Attack
Adds 3-6 Fire Damage
+5% to Fire Spell Damage
Fire Resist +25%
+10 Required Level
(20 fsd), 5 store MOs (10 fsd)
Effigies: 1
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
Cannot be Used with Runewords

Thanks for the detail, so its basically to have lucky roll on shrine craft to have same efect with base prefix and suffix for the weapon,
i have tried to make some shrine craft to make this, only spawn two best roll (one is 4+ all skill, 6 FSD, 22 Fire Pierce, and some skill on melee attack) and (the other one is 4+ all skill, 16 FSD, 6 Fire Pierce, and some skill on melee attack) its from 20-25 shrine to spawn this.

and in some case beetwen the roll craft it can spawn incredible FSD and fire pierce (like above 30ish FSD and above 20ish fire pierce) but didnt have +4 all skill

if a i try to play this build (if i have the relic ofc) which one is to choose, high FSD or high fire pierce or have both of them without +4 all skill?

thankyou very much one again ;)
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
midknight wrote:I think you mean oil of conjugation will reduce phoenix wave damage. Although oil of conjugation should increase the other two single target attacks.

Yeah I meant oil of conjuration, just bad wording here. Shrine blessing is good for the build of course.
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12

the best i can roll :top2:
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I like the vibe, great build!

I have a few questions:

1) Given Spell damage % decreases Phoenix wave damage but increase Rain/Brim damage, If aiming for high labs + end game content, do you think it is better to have high or low Spell damage rolls on your charms? It looks like it might be such a good farmer that you could cop some reduction in PHoenix wave for increased boss kill speed; although maybe 2 diff sets of jewels may be an option.

2) Does the mechanics of Brimstone that make it so good vs Invasion 3 make it non functional vs deimoss's buff to multihitting attacks?

3) Did you play into Lab 8+? I'm wondering how much damage drops off when you need to find space for +MR and resist stacking?

4) Aren't Tyr runes just bad, or am I missing something? 4% FSD for Tyr, compared to a jewel with 1% fsd + 1LR = 4% FSD + mods
Edited by Enigma 1 year.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Enigma wrote:2) Does the mechanics of Brimstone that make it so good vs Invasion 3 make it non functional vs deimoss's buff to multihitting attacks?

4) Aren't Tyr runes just bad, or am I missing something? 4% FSD for Tyr, compared to a jewel with 2% fsd + 1LR = 5% FSD + mods

Technical questions I can answer:

2) Brimstone is not affected by the avoid buff in 2.3, but it will be in 2.4.

4) Jewels can't roll 2% fire spell damage and light radius at the same time, best you can get is 1% fsd and 1 LR by rolling with a level 11-25 character. Sounds annoying to me, because you're not even guaranteed 2 affixes on the craft at that point, but they would be better.