Maxed Wyrd Sorc vs Endgame

Share your videos and screenshots
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
i want to know is Wyrd OS is a spell? Dont understand its mechanic, an old version of Wyrd was a weapon damage skill, does that mod remain? it semms not, the tooltip doesnt say about weapon damage, so it means that deadly strike does nothing for that skill
velkas
Balrog
126 | 4
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bliyadolubov wrote:i want to know is Wyrd OS is a spell? Dont understand its mechanic, an old version of Wyrd was a weapon damage skill, does that mod remain? it semms not, the tooltip doesnt say about weapon damage, so it means that deadly strike does nothing for that skill

Deadly Strike gives
Mirage

Mirage
Sorceress Crystal Swords

'ElqOhnVezLozGurXod'
Runeword Level: 120
+80 Magic Damage per 1% Deadly Strike
10% Chance to cast level 4 Time Strike on Striking
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
+(220 to 250) to Maximum Damage
+(180 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+75 to Dexterity
Maximum Block Chance +10%
more magic damage, and Wyrd now scales with your weapon flat magic damage (but not other damage types).
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12

is it ok 4 this build :mrgreen:
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
8-) Image
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
Bulooka wrote:8-) Image

perfect! :clap:
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
For a build this expensive, you should be able to be op. I don't think I've ever seen wyrd do so much damage! Congrats!
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AzureGladiator wrote:For a build this expensive, you should be able to be op. I don't think I've ever seen wyrd do so much damage! Congrats!

No, the build is not that expensive if no Tyrael. Even with just SBS, it simply makes the labs a joke. That is why it should be nerfed. Clearly, this rw was not designed for wyrd by devs, but ppl found its bug. I have pointed this rw op in a post about which bd to play in new ladder before season started, and tested this build in sp right after the season started. It just swept the labs, even with no Tyrael/Angelic Touch. If u count in Tyrael in the 1st 7-10 days of ladder, yeah, u r right, it is quite expensive.
drasch21
Azure Drake
168 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:For a build this expensive, you should be able to be op. I don't think I've ever seen wyrd do so much damage! Congrats!

No, the build is not that expensive if no Tyrael. Even with just SBS, it simply makes the labs a joke. That is why it should be nerfed. Clearly, this rw was not designed for wyrd by devs, but ppl found its bug. I have pointed this rw op in a post about which bd to play in new ladder before season started, and tested this build in sp right after the season started. It just swept the labs, even with no Tyrael/Angelic Touch. If u count in Tyrael in the 1st 7-10 days of ladder, yeah, u r right, it is quite expensive.

it still cant do demioss 100% with abolsute bis gear while other builds can. Dunno about it getting nerfed hard. I also disagree with it "sweeping labs" without tryaels.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
drasch21 wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:

it still cant do demioss 100% with abolsute bis gear while other builds can. Dunno about it getting nerfed hard. I also disagree with it "sweeping labs" without tryaels.

It just sweeping, with no tyrael only SBS. I have discussed about wyrd sorc with pkmost the day before this ladder started if u know him. And I surely know it is sweeping with only SBS from my testing in SP and his feedback in SC. I know exactly when and for how much did he get his tyrael this ladder, and before that, his wyrd sorc was already sweeping t10 with just SBS.

Although I dont deny it cant do 100% demioss, and I dont think wyrd sorc should. I do agree on this point.