S33 Melee Sorceress vs Nithogur

Share your videos and screenshots
sonneko
Stygian Watcher
42 | 13
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Not the cleanest fight. I just want to show how it can be done.

Had to use DJ for phase 2 for maximum uptime, fight can be done w/o it but will be much slower since bladestorm kills off the molochs really fast and then you have to wait for Nitho to summon them again.

NotArmory: https://median-xl.com/char/coco/0d68
Gears are optimized for lab tho, can use crystal of tears instead of defensive UMOs and switch ias jewels for flat dmg & dex to maximize dmg output for this fight

Some notes on the arena debuff:
-2% max elemental resist
-20% max block chance
-20% to evade and avoid
-10% to all absorb

Bonus clip: short footage from my first T10 lab this season, decided to test the build's tankyness by face tanking Phoboss.
Edited by sonneko 1 year.
snowbird
Core Lord
359 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
it's not a simple -2% mr, you get more penalty when you have higher hp
sonneko
Stygian Watcher
42 | 13
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
snowbird wrote:it's not a simple -2% mr, you get more penalty when you have higher hp

ye haven't checked out this mech this patch, I guess the further penalty kick in at ~16 17k HP?

The initial -2 res was added this patch I think, last patch at ~14k HP I didn't receive any -res penalty at all.

e: nvm my brain is broken, did have to use alt gear with res gem last patch and I think it's further -1 max ele res for every 1k5 HP after 15k.
PeterHatEater
Bone Archer
75 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great build! I like that it's not the standard Mirage build. Thanks for sharing.
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
In your explanation you mention
Crystal of Tears
Crystal of Tears
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Adds 3-6 Damage
+10 Required Level
to boost dmg, but isn’t most of your damage elemental? Would adding physical dmg matter much?
sonneko
Stygian Watcher
42 | 13
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rugby_1 wrote:In your explanation you mention
Crystal of Tears
Crystal of Tears
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
Adds 3-6 Damage
+10 Required Level
to boost dmg, but isn’t most of your damage elemental? Would adding physical dmg matter much?

Since Starhawk is not a pure ied base, you still benefits from dex EWD (~900%), fully buffed it's ~1300% EWD plus 33% DS from skills as seen in the Nitho clip. At this point the raw phys dmg from Crystal of Tears will give you slightly more damage than raw dex from dex MO or Idol of Stars. Also the more ideal but expensive choice here is Marksman since it gives the build everything it needs.

Anyway it really doesn't matter much unless you really want to crank up the numbers since the damage output is already enough for all contents except maybe 100% Deimoss (for better comparison in the Nitho clip I had 50% more weapon dmg than the Phoboss one).