End-game Barb wdm setup Exploration share

Share your videos and screenshots
Brody_12
Destroyer
7 | 0
Fululf wrote:
Brody_12 wrote:hello where I can get a relic of this for my barbarian is there a way to make it?

If u mean the barb relic it can drop from the last boss in the game, so even getting there will require a really strong build. If u are playing on TSW u can try to trade for it tho! (:

I play in SP mode how do I get to this boss? I looked on the game guide website and it doesn't show how to get to it
Tnt1094
Abomination
152 | 16
Brody_12 wrote:
Fululf wrote:
Brody_12 wrote:hello where I can get a relic of this for my barbarian is there a way to make it?

If u mean the barb relic it can drop from the last boss in the game, so even getting there will require a really strong build. If u are playing on TSW u can try to trade for it tho! (:

I play in SP mode how do I get to this boss? I looked on the game guide website and it doesn't show how to get to it

Nithogur is only available in multiplayer
Brody_12
Destroyer
7 | 0
Tnt1094 wrote:
Brody_12 wrote:
Fululf wrote:

Ah thank you
Brody_12
Destroyer
7 | 0
Tnt1094 wrote:
Brody_12 wrote:
Fululf wrote:

how do i get to him in multiplayer mode?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Brody_12 wrote:
Tnt1094 wrote:
Brody_12 wrote:
Fululf wrote:

how do i get to him in multiplayer mode?

U have to do all of the content in the game. After getting ur dimensional key in lab u will need to kill deimoss (at least if I remember correctly), and then u are able to open a portal to the guy who drop the relic. But u need a sam charm to open/unlock, dont remember exactly. I haven't done that boss myself, so maybe some1 else can fill in the blanks.

In short: it is hard and will require nice char/gear. (: