Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I wonder how u get on deimoss room thru t10 with buckshot and lack od phys res. I bet sam sword. GG build.
Uubie
Ice Clan
560 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
szpuner wrote:I wonder how u get on deimoss room thru t10 with buckshot and lack od phys res. I bet sam sword. GG build.

By the looks of it, he uses guard tower + Gotterdammerung for farming, and buckshot for bossing/phoboss/etc :-)
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Op buckshot and relic but i dont see anyone killing him with these , gear is pretty much standard and can be seen on notarmory , maybe people should stop finding reasons and just accept that the player is good at the game :facepalm: , this is why everything is basic now , gearing is much easier than before because people kept saying op to everything and have been nerfed/limited , Nithogur should be harder than 100% deimoss to avoid having these relics before doing 100% deimoss , cause it makes no sense to kill Nithogur first , i too agree that buckshot and blood of creation are busted but what i meant is that always people trying to find something to blame for killing the bosses :D it's never the player's merit, same with bear druid, 2-3 people kill endgame boss but always blame it on some item or some changes :D, there are thousands of players, why only 2-3 kill the boss with it if its op hmm
nikita
Acid Prince
49 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Because they dont feel like doing lab is rewarding? Many people dont even care doing lab so why we need to kill Deimoss for showing a build is OP? Only blinders cant see how OP melee sorc, xbow nec is.

Also, no one blame for killing the boss. They blame the unbalance between these blood relics :)
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1065 | 25
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nikita wrote:Because they dont feel like doing lab is rewarding? Many people dont even care doing lab so why we need to kill Deimoss for showing a build is OP? Only blinders cant see how OP melee sorc, xbow nec is.

Also, no one blame for killing the boss. They blame the unbalance between these blood relics :)

True, bro. Blood relics can be all shit, or all op, in this case ppl wont complain, for at least they are in same level. But they cant be so unbalanced between each other like what they are now.

And there is no real big benefit from doing 100% Dei, that is also one of the reasons less ppl feel like doing 100% Dei. How many ppl kill or could kill the final boss has nothing to do with the fact that blood relics for barb and nec this ladder are op and unbalanced.

Op is just op, it has nothing to do with how many ppl kill final boss with or without it. Wyrd sorc last ladder couldnt kill 100% Dei the final boss, but everyone knew it was op and deserved a big nerf. Like I said, ppl didnt do melee sorc last ladder not because it was weak, wyrd sorc just too good last ladder (Btw, it is still very good this ladder with endgame gear). In fact, melee sorc is very good, even kinda op.

And I do agree that Nithogur should be a little harder than now. Maybe no need to be harder than 100% Dei, but at least shouldnt be as easy as now.
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Marrt wrote:
SilentCarl wrote:This damaging performance is too dazzling!
How many minutes does a game of Heart of Darkness take? Can you also record a video?

takes 6 min on average, doable for around 5 if good RNG

It's too fast!
I want to know the damage and DS of D2Stats, I guess 25000-35000, 70ds
watanuki
Rust Claw
84 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
so cool
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437