[XVr] Stormcaller

Share your videos and screenshots
fagnig
Imp
4 | 0
The only thing that's lame about that runeword is that it's out of reach for SP-players like myself.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Cookie sb. :thumb: You've shown that, with the right setup, Stormzon is better than her reputation.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
nice video ! thx for posting it.

► Show Spoiler
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Great song. But why use typical character? Everyone on ladder uses a Stormzon. :mrotate:
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
I have been waiting for this for a while, and exceeded the kill speed I thought it would jave. Thanks for this! May re-try a storm zon and give it a whirl.
cronos
Sasquatch
64 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
AweSome info but what early game gear did you use?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fagnig wrote:The only thing that's lame about that runeword is that it's out of reach for SP-players like myself.

ye it's also lame that despite topic name clearly stating realm content, SP players still come to complain.

@MrFunk: well over the years I've seen some people be skeptical about secret content. I get a bunch of PMs like: "I'm guy A and I don't come to forums 24/7 and I have no friends on TSW so how am I supposed to know this? Plz make them public". Well that's the whole point. If they were listed in the docs, they just become "yet another item".

Making secret items has a few advantages, one of them is: not everyone will use them, so there can be room for some crazyness, such as sorc morph / slain proc in this case, but also things like Liche Form on supremacy RW and whatnot. Also, there is one elemental RW for each itemtype, so it would be inconsistent to add just a couple of RWs for certain itemtypes, instead of adding a second ele runeword for all.

Finally, I think the feeling of knowing "there can always be something more" is overall positive. If I was just another player, and found out after months that there is a secret RW with liche form, I would be really hyped, not upset because others knew about this before than me.

Also I've seen claims of people about these RWs not being "accessible" for reasons such as "nobody will tell me the runes combination", but that's BS, anyone can get that from the short questions thread.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
People do love one spell wonders. Everybody will now start playing this one... and most likely fail even if you throw them the same gear.
Looks very attractive character, but I expected some boss videos, cause the mandatory farming places arent enough to see the real potential in a character.
At least amazon has a decent caster build. Don't know what happened to blood. Needs a revamp.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
It's interesting to note that maybe the 3 time? or even less that I see a players talk about a secret runewords. Even in the short questions thread.

I remember that in the docs is writed that there's plenty of secrets in the mod. But, maybe the 1% of the players in the realm can discover them. Actually we need a complete faq (remember gamefaqs.com) listing the "secrets", cause many, many player can't figure those secrets and is very frustrating... and they can't be seem for the average player in the short questions thread for the plenty of irrelevant questions about the mechanics in the mod. Trying find a specific information in the short questions thread is like try find a specific screenshot in the screenshot thread.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Wotan wrote:Looks very attractive character, but I expected some boss videos, cause the mandatory farming places arent enough to see the real potential in a character.

No prob Wotan and I agree. Added a Kabraxis video to the OP. You owe me 1 bottle of slivenska perla 8-)