CNoltz Showcase

Share your videos and screenshots
Mountaincreature
Sasquatch
60 | 1
8-) The thing is, all the javelin procs are 1/1 wdm so you still get good dmg using wyrd. Ive been using ricochet, but i think Ill switch to wyrd because its more comfortable in practice than rico. You have to aim rico and the animation isn't the fastest. ..wyrd on the other hand you can just run around and spam around you while staying pretty mobile. And it continues to hit while you run around casting fairy ring etc.
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Wotan wrote:
:facepalm:

Yes, lets compare a 1/2 wdm skill with 5/4 wdm. Kra rw is strong only early/mid destruction and is still better with ricochet than with wyrd. The problem with most people that play "javazon" is that they dont meet the character caps, they dont use moonbeam and they take estatic frenzy way too early while their hp is under 6-7k and they dont have decent passive damage reduce. No fbr cap + estatic frenzy = block locked + no passive %dr = dead.

This pretty much sums up my javazon experience. The character is far from hitting any caps I am finding out, and yes I took estatic frenzy way to early and tried to create a character based off this. Early on leveling and early ubers were frusterating with ricochet, once I added wyrd it seemed to create more procs, and made the character easier to play. Essentially it made it so all I need to do is cast, run, cast, run, cast, run. While ricochet should still be the main skill, I guess the character needs to hit some breakpoints first in order to make it more effective.
I guess until then, the character is really just a wyrd proczon rather than a javazon, neverless, still a fun character to play with.