Noal's showcase

Share your videos and screenshots
noal
Cog
208 | 15
This is my showcase for this ladder. Because many people have many videos about good/efficient/popular builds already, my showcase will mostly consist of weird builds and cotw play around.

Fragmentation shot pally:

this is one of my experimental char. The idea comes from how I easily achieved 5k strength with pally (when I tried to wear Sword of the white void). So I decide to make this character with Fragmentation Shot Cotw and Sur rw xbow, as Mindflay gets synergy from pala skills. Not a very fast runner or farmer, I have to say, but still it's fun to try something new once in a while :lol:

This char is still in experiment process - I think there's some room for improvement in gears (Besides the bow, other pieces I grabbed arbitrarily) and gameplay (I am not familiar with him at all). Not in charms though - I robbed charms from my other chars for him :roll: Any idea/suggestion is welcomed :D Also this is my 1st video on mxl forum, I will make better vids later

Elemental procer wolf druid
Original post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1085

Elemental procer treewarden
This char is a treewarden that use sssu crystal sword for Elemental and Hunting Banshee procs. The key idea is that with hard points in Elemental and Hunting Banshee the spells get more missiles (so for other char this sword produces 2 missiles per spell, for druid this can produce up to 5 missiles per spell). Rest of the gear is pretty much like unholy melee gear. The main atk skills is Shockflower, simply because I don't want to use just normal attack to start the proc. (idk about Death Blossom, chose Shockflower b/c I have more -light res. Does it have the same damage as Shockflower?)

Sr for the bad quality, Youtube automatically downgrades my vid..... Thank OnlyForFun for re-rendering my video for me :D

The Lazydin

Unholy paladin with smax Blessed Life (50% dr, ~400 flat dr) and stack ~1k life when struck on gears and Tainted Blood for 5% regen per sec. Using Path Xis rw and other items with on struck procs, and with the help from OP barb merc, this guy melts enemies by just taking their attacks.

Game play: Blink into the densest mob crowd, have a tea or watch anime for some minutes, get back and blink into another mob crowd :mrgreen:

Edited by noal 8 years.
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
Cool!!!
beardy
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
+1 for noal :cheers:
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
great idea! the slayer from pala would synergise with mindflay to get additional beams, making the rw xbow more powerful that it is. qn though, would it be better to use focus on usng wyrd instead since it hits a larger area and strikes more
noal
Cog
208 | 15
qweqwe wrote:great idea! the slayer from pala would synergise with mindflay to get additional beams, making the rw xbow more powerful that it is. qn though, would it be better to use focus on usng wyrd instead since it hits a larger area and strikes more

Both wyrd and MF has ND, making them ineffective using together ( I tried that). Also it leads to unplayable lag. Still as you can see, I used wyrd sometimes in the vid to leech and to spread aoe slow.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
idea is great, too bad that it requires a cotw
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Looks cool. Cookie'd :D
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I love how people cant add lines in while video editing and instead are typing during the video.

Cool video, I like how fragshot graphics was changed.
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Added Elemental Procer Treewarden video :D
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Added The Lazydin video, funny char xD