M17 Changelog

Game news and forum updates
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Zennith wrote:Changelog: Resistances of regular enemies (includes elites and Uber level regulars):
0 all on Hatred (Immunities unchanged)
0 physical/magical, 15 fire/cold/lightning and 5 poison on Terror (Immunities unchanged)
0 physical/magical, 35 fire/cold/lightning and 20 poison on Destruction (Immunities unchanged)
Resistances of Bosses on Destruction: (15-35)% physical/magical, (50-70)% fire/cold/lightning, (40-Immune)% poison

So, looks like as LH said, Bosses on Destruction will have a maximum of 70% fire/cold/lightning immunity. I assume this includes non-uber bosses such as Andy, Duriel, Mephisto, Diablo, Baal.

I am in love with the 0% Physical/Magical resistance of all non-boss enemies. Super hyped for tomorrow to try stuff out! Woo!

mana sweep sorc ftw :D
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SpamBomb wrote:
Zennith wrote:Changelog: Resistances of regular enemies (includes elites and Uber level regulars):
0 physical/magical, 15 fire/cold/lightning and 5 poison on Terror (Immunities unchanged)
0 physical/magical, 35 fire/cold/lightning and 20 poison on Destruction (Immunities unchanged)
Resistances of Bosses on Destruction: (15-35)% physical/magical, (50-70)% fire/cold/lightning, (40-Immune)% poison

So, looks like as LH said, Bosses on Destruction will have a maximum of 70% fire/cold/lightning immunity. I assume this includes non-uber bosses such as Andy, Duriel, Mephisto, Diablo, Baal.

I am in love with the 0% Physical/Magical resistance of all non-boss enemies. Super hyped for tomorrow to try stuff out! Woo!

Exactly! Spanish Inquisition, callin it. My new main. :D
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Zennith wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:

Exactly! Spanish Inquisition, callin it. My new main. :D

i been planning on running mana sorc since they announced the damage rework xD was the first char i made in mxl just to find out it was broken by damage caps :(
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:since tslam will require an axe for the barbarian , how is that gonna screw
Khany
for Sorcs? will it as an oskill be not weapon dependant of will the oskill be removed/replaced from that runeword?

my best guess is that like the bladestorm oskill on wolf set its been reworked to work for sorc swords
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SpamBomb wrote:
i been planning on running mana sorc since they announced the damage rework xD was the first char i made in mxl just to find out it was broken by damage caps :(

Not to mention, with Chronofield now giving enemies -Physical Resistance% mana will do extra damage since it's putting them in the negative. At least that's what LH said when I asked in the short questions thread. I think it's going to be quite good, and the new build possibilities thanks to wands being viable! I can't contain this explicit erec... hype. Yeah, hype.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Zennith wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:

Not to mention, with Chronofield now giving enemies -Physical Resistance% mana will do extra damage since it's putting them in the negative. At least that's what LH said when I asked in the short questions thread. I think it's going to be quite good, and the new build possibilities thanks to wands being viable! I can't contain this explicit erec... hype. Yeah, hype.

the hype is real
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I wasnt around so saw now all the changes at once and its impressive, I like the direction you are going with it.

It feels like rare amulets and rings got second life now by making it drop only, looting it outside of town in wilderness got more sense and is more challenging than braindead clicking with gambling and rerolling.

Even Im not gaming maybe will find some time to try what you prepared there and install game once again.

Thanks to the whole team.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Unda wrote:

Welcome back kumpel :mrgreen:
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
are the new runewords from chaos ladder still in?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
[quote="Anonymous:"][/quote]

Siema metalbro :thumb: Couldnt answer with +cookie because Im COCKieblocked.